[Resolved]  Honda / Unicorn Bike — HANDLE HARD AND PULLING LHS , AND WONDERING COMPLAINT

I purchased a HONDA UNICORN bike from FORTUNE HONDA, RANI GUNJ, SEC BAD. on 25/08/08, (delivered after 50 day of booking ) and from the date of purchase I felt Handle is very much hard and pulling towards LHS and causing left arm severe pain, So after 2 days I took the bike to the w/s and complained about the problem, they said its a new bike and in running it will be rectified automatically, and they have done some adjustments, but the complaint not eliminated, At 1 st F/S, I mentioned the same complaint (24/09/08) in jobcard, but that time also complaint not solved, so for second F/S I approached JSP HONDA Kukatpally, and given the same complaint, but they not even solved the complaint, and not even washed the bike (as per the Honda policy Veh should be washed first at the time of F/S), they have mentioned on the bill that the washing is due, , recently I had given the bike at FORTUNE HONDA again for 3rd F/S (at 5701 kms)and complained same on 19/01/09, they took two days time, and on 20th I received a call from the service person and was told that the Frond wheel brake disc pads worn out and they are to be replaced, I insisted to rectify the handle problem, for that they said they found defect and they have made some adjustments, about brake disc pads they have rejected warranty saying that they worn out normally, I insisted that at 5000kms how they worn out ?, its a clear indication of abnormal wear due to improper adjustment of brakes Or materials defect, but they were not willing to entertain warranty, even at 5000 kms Engine cylinder head gasket has failed and oil leakage occurred, they replaced Head gasket and rejected warranty for that one also.After the F/S, I used the bike and from 22nd Jan on words I am getting the handle wondering complaint, i, e, it moving towards LHS and RHS automatically and some times I am afraid that the bike will go hit to the side veh, so I took the bike today after noon to the w/s, Mr.Vijay singh Service manager, took a trail and stated that there is no problem with the handle and said its all my psychological problem, he certified that the bike is absolutely OK, and for Engine knocking sound (a raised after service)they adjust tappets If I get the bike in the morning. At the time of 3rd Service I insisted them to mention in the SERVICE BOOK what are all the repairs carried out to solve the problem but they have not turned positively.
Even between 1st and 2nd F/Ss on 18/10/08, I have given bike at same Fortune Honda and that time also they took 2 days and unable to solve the problem.
Veh details : CH.NO 3H88016472
ENG.NO. 1016504
DOS . 25/08/08
REG.NO AP29AE 8969
KMS COVERED : 5800

Comments

The same happened in my case also.
i am also facing the similar handle problem with my honda unicorn vehicle.
I had complained about the handle problem 3-4 times at the time of service in JSP Honda service center.
JSP honda service people are not responsible.
every time they will adjust the handle bolt and said that the problem was solved. They didn't analyzed the issue completely. they will always go for temporary solutions.
I observed lot of complaints on JSP Honda service centre mechanics at the time of service.
1.One monthe back i purchased New honda unicorn.
2.It is the worst bike i have ever seen.
3.This bike is having handle & fork problem. Bike is pulling left side.
4.When u riding ur bike u won't be able to see ur front one side fork.
5.it gives milage of 36 truly.
6.I complaint 5 to 6 times to Kothari wheeles in Pune. They are not able to solve the problem. For 7.servicing also they told u have to book before 3 days.
8.Once they sold their bike, they does not bother what is ur problem.
9.I[censored] dont want your money in a dustbin. Dont buy Honda Unicorn truly.
10.Now i am planning to sale it as soon as possible & plaaning to take Pulser or apache.
I have a problem with honda unicorn.As others said there was a problem of left pulling.Also I have got weak front suspention.I tried to contact service station at ongole, andhra pradesh, I did not get proper reply and as useal people in that never responded properly
I purchased a new honda unicorn bike having engine no:KC09E-1097544 and Frame no:ME4KC09-3J98096051 from Vahini motors Kollam, Kerala on[protected].While riding the bike at the first time onwards, I felt the handle is not in a good way and, the bike is pulling towards LH side.I reported the matter to the Dealer.The Dealer replaced the front wheel set, but the complaint is not fully rectified and I felt the front suspension and its function is not in a good way and that to be cured.
My unicorn jul09 has an issue with the firing of the engine...has a poor pickup on 1st and 2nd gear...bike does not sound like new...all the service center techs just try to prove that nothing is wrong ...finally i m gonna show it to castrol bike zone..i hope they are qualified enough...
even the body of my byk makes a loud sound when gets bumped in a ditch or speed breaker...no one till date is able to fix this too...and this has happened since just 2-3 months i bought it, , , i love honda for its smoothes and calm ride..but not after this...the after sales service of honda SUCKS
hey guys
don't ride bike roughly before 3 servicing because it damages engine n starts to create noise.
this term applies to bikes..

i[censored] have purchase a new bike don't ride above 70km/h before 3 servicing
worst bike in the weorld

I AM JITHIN.S.K FRM KERALA

I BOUGHT IT FROM BADLY BRANCH OF ( SHYMAS HONDA, NORTH OF M.S.M. COLLEGE, KAYANKULAM.[protected]

I gave my Bike for servicing, main fault was clutch and brake etc..., later in the evening i realise that clutch and brake was not working properly.I again went to dealer and complaint about this. The manager first misbihave with meand asked me to wait for a long, Then they start misbihave with me and refuse to repair it. I was upset and leave that shop. After i give my bike to a local bike shop, they simply replace.This experience was really upseting, I hope you people will do sumthing about this in future.

I Kindly request you to take a serious action against this SHYMAS HONDA service centre.

Thank You.
I am Himesh CH From Thrissur-KERALA
i am booked a unicon ...but now its on 110 days ...i want bike in 15 day ...it very arrgent...
Customer enquiry no.63019 JOHNS BIWHEELERS, ayyanthole, Thrissur.
I Kindly request you to take an action.
Thank You.
Alappuzha (Dist)
Kerala 689 510
[protected]@gmail.co

Dear Sir;

I am Sajeev S Karnavar.I am working in Wipro as a desktop engineer.I bought a Honda unicorn bike from Purackal Honda Showroom in Kottayam District (Kerala).I booked my bike on 2442010 and I got it on 2492010.From the starting itself the left side on my bike’s tanks 3d emblem is loose.As am working in Wipro(Ekm) that am too busy to go back to kottayam.I heard that Honda have warranty in all over India, so I showed my bike to EVM Honda showroom(vytilla).(Eranakulam District)

I asked to replace my sticker and they told me that “they are not going to replace the sticker, either I have to go to Honda purackal only to replace it otherwise they will stick it with a gum.”. I agreed with that, but after putting the gum not only the sticker is fixed but also my tank will look dirty and the paint had gone and little bit scratch appeared on my tank also. I discussed about this matter with the EVM holders but they replied with an irresponsible way.After that I took leave and go back to Honda purackal because I bought bike from their.They told me that they didn’t do anything for paint, but they will replace the Honda sticker and they replaced it. After that lots of scratch appeared on my tank, and the sticker is not tied also.

At last I shown my bike to Muthoot Honda showroom(Palarivattom, Cochin).They told me that it will not stick with gum. only company can do it otherwise it will loose again.Or have to replace the tank that also company can do it.

In manual Book you peoples are saying that manufactured defects replacing responsibility is yours.As I am too busy with my job that I don’t have enough time for this.I think that you peoples will take it as a serious matter and take necessary action.I want to replace my tank.The responsibility is yours.Otherwise I will take action..

Here am giving my bike details.

Engine No: KC09E6045480
Frame No: ME4KC09CJA8043515
Reg No: KL30A 6427

Kindly Please do needful…

Sajeev S Karnavar.

mob:[protected], [protected]
why honda unicorn distribution is delayed in trivandrum. i booked a new one in last month i will get the bike only after 11 months whats the reason...pls reply me in
Dear Sir

This complaint does not belongs to UNICON Investment Solutions, would request you to kindly get in touch with Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India Pvt. Ltd.

UNICON Team
HANDLE HARD AND PULLING LHS. i think its a common problem with Honda Unicorn, So please check well before the delivery and if this problem exist dont take the bike, They will try to convice you . Once it deliverd they dont solve this problem. so be careful.
Dear Customer,

The listed issue is not related to Unicon Investment Solutions (www.unicon.in). We request you to kindly get in touch with the concerned company for the resolution of your issue.

Best wishes,