[Resolved]  HONDA/eterno — MILEAGE PROBLEM,GEAR PROBLEM

I had bought "HONDA ETERNO SCOOTER" from "DAKSH HONDA GHAZIABAD" on 29th july 2007.The mileage was OK till second service but after that it started giving mileage problem.The company had initially given an assurance of atleast 50kmpl but its giving just 25-28 kmpl.I put over my problem to the service centre on every servicing time.I had altogether 7 services(6 free+1 paid on 12th june 09).On every service they assured for the removal of problem but still we have the mileage problem.It is still giving the same mileage of about 25kmpl.
Due to this problem I had faced both mental and financial torture.
I just want to ask the company... "Why should a customer suffer due to their lack of concern".

Comments

REALLY A POOR SCOOTER .I ALSO SUFFERS WITH SO MANY PROBLEM.I CHANGE MY PISTON SO MANY TIMES IN JUST 5 YRS REALLY...VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE IS REQUIRED...PROBLEM OF SMOKE IS VERY COMMON...MILEGE NOT MORE THAN 30...OVERALL I DIDNT RECOMMEND TO ANY ONE TO BRAUGHT HONDA ETERNO SCOOTER IN LIFE.THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST SCOOTER THAT I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
I think you should change your mind first, that what you require and what you got. I am using Honda Eterno from Last 8 Years n I'd no Problems with it. I only changes scooters engine oil after 2950kms. I read the Instruction Manual came with scooter before use. So that I got lots of tips from it. 1. Never show your scooter problem to a non-technical person.(Who knows 4Stroke Scooter and how to repair.) 2. Don't change the Petrol Pump. 3. Check the oil level and tyre pressure regularly. 4. Use the gear speed limit, shown in speedometer. 5. Alway keep the scooter clean. This vehical is very nice for indian contions & Indian families also, because there is no other alternate for this scooter.

K.Vinod
Kolhapur, Maharashtra
HOnda Eterno MOtorcycle is a very very good Bike to have especially to carry excellent luggage white on the move, just keep in mind to change the engine oil on time and the typre pressure check, that's all you are done to have a great motorcycle which give a mileage of not less than 50.
email: unicorn.[protected]@gmail.com