[Resolved]  HostingSeva.com / 400 gb Linux Reseller Hosting — Good Customer Services

I have taken the Reseller Account from HostingSeva.com in 2009 I have nearly 14 domain with me which is running in Linux 209.160.28.92 of Hosting Seva Servers, I have registered the domain with them and hosting with them at the beginning I found it difficult to understand their service and technical support and they have given some training in the hosting then it’s been easier days for me. Then on words i never find any difficulty of their services or support, General issue will be there in the server which they will solve at their own time apart from this don’t find any other major issue with hostingseva.com, I am waiting for the renewal of the Reseller account which I will continue with them.

Comments

hostingseva — hosting seva

i mam sagar bhanushali..
i purchased 400 gb of web space from hosting seva..
in 2 days the server was found to be down for 5 times..

its just two days,, when i said refund me back,, then they said we are not..

earlier they used to call me up fro 5 times a day when i was not their client.. and now,, there services is pathetic..

i am fed up..
please someone one assist for refund..
here is the attached screen shots..

The Server which you have described about www.hostingseva.com is fully acceptable, I am a customer of hostingseva.com I have taken the hosting services from there end I have hosted my domain with them and it is working absolutely fine and as mentioned I have faced the same problem in the beginning once my domain is setup I don’t have any other issue with their services.
very much true what Mr Amith & Mr Nitish had mentioned. i am using the hosting service with hosting seva i feel comfortable with their server and they have multi location support bangalore and patna and my clients are basically Hindi spoken clients and i will request them to contact the patna team and VERY MUCH HAPPY WITH THEIR SUPPORT...
come with our packages http://shop.omlinux.com/cart.php

Patna