[Resolved]  HostnSoft, Walkover Web Solutions Pvt, Msg91 — Fraud Company

Host n soft cheated many people, they do not provide right information, they charge more money comparative to other company, i recommend do not take any services form this dam company .Host n soft have two more sister concern firm, msg91, Walkover Web Solutions Pvt.They all have same category ..I was faced many problem from this firm, they charged more money , and do not behave properly there clients ..this company is located at

331A Orbit Mall, Sch No 54, AB road 4520010 Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

This is my humble request to all of you guys , please don't trust this company

Comments

hello,

Can you please explain me what problem you facing, because i am reseller of that company from last two year and found quality services in SMS and hosting both.
I am one of the representative from walkover and appreciate to get the exact issue if problem is still exist. We always suggest to use our refund or money back option for the users like you.
I agree with the complaint... hostnsoft is running by nonserious and unprofessional people... they do not know how to run a hosting company, , , recently they change over server and lot of sites were down for several days... Do not Trust this company..
why are you still with hostnsoft.com because you dont pay and only shout

they have proper refund policy, ask for it!
The server is down from 5th May2012 to 7th May 2012..still there is no update when the server will restart..
Just want to update hostnsoft own website is down for last 4 days from 5th to 8th May2012..still they don't have a network engineer to fix this or server manager to fix this..its proving wrost service for me unfortunately,
Their server is down from 26th July Midnight to its 27 July 7.55 PM, I was told in the morning that it will be solved in next 20 mint, then I called in afternoon that time I was told it should be solved by evening..just I called them they said it should by today midnight...if you want more info on my worst experience feel free to sent email aadi.[protected]@gmail.com...there is guy shubhendra agrawal there..Who is oversmart like anything..
Hi again, This time the issue was fixed very earlier..its 27th July 8.51 and The issue I can see is fixed..
Their hosting is down from morning 8.00 AM on 9th August and still not up at 5.30PM I asked them they said it should be up in next 1 hour but I don't think it should be
Their hosting started back on 13th August and again went down on 17th August and its 20th august 1.45 PM the server is still not up..
Sorry I don't want to make them down but I just want to speak the honest and Live suggestions, This time their customer care was good but nothing is in their hand they are simply reseller...They should think to increase the cost and improve the customer support..
All,
Even after gone through the reviews here, We opted Msg91, Because we were looking some Indian based company and also clickotel does have problem to sending message for Indian numbers.
We have been with Msg91, I did not see any problems with them as of now.
They are more friendly and supportive. Got some issues, and fixed them by their support team with in no time.
I am happy with them
This company is fraud company..I was faced many problem from this firm

Madhya Pradesh