[Resolved]  Hotel sea princess mumbai — Unruly behaviour

ear sir ,

This complain is regarding the mistreatment received by us by one of your staff, Ms Natasha, at your club Trilogy on 22-4-11

We were two couples and had entered the club after paying an amount of Rs 2000. We were all stamped and given entry. After some time, we left for a smoke. When we came back, one o[censored]s wasn't allowed to re enter as his stamp wasn't visible. I have been in the hotel industry for the past three years and I do realize how this would pose to be a problem. But the way your manager, Ms Natasha dealt with us was wrong. Even after we showed her the credit card receipt, which she asked for, we were not given entry. On top of that she was very rude with us. When we tried to find out about who to take this matter to, we were informed by her that she was the F&B manager as well as the General Manager, and that she was the last point of contact. This left us with no option but to leave. I would also like to inform you that this incident took place st 1:45 AM and no body would want to sneak into the club in this manner at this hour.

I have attended many parties in various clubs all over Bombay and have not received such treatment anywhere. I am deeply disturbed and urge you to look into the matter.

As I mentioned above, I have been in the industry from last 3 years. I was working with Leela Kempinski as Accomodation Manager.

I can always present the credit card receipt to you which clearly talks of our payment.

EVEN AFTER SENDING THIS MAIL NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN .!!!
Aug 13, 2020