[Resolved]  HOUSEFED,Co-Operative Department of Govt of WB, Selling Flats — My loss due to their delay in delivery was due in End 2005

To
The C.M.
Govt of West Bengal,
Kolkata

Subject: Request for Compensation on the project "Pratibesh”-build by West Bengal State Co-operative Housing Federation Ltd under the Department of Co-Operative, Govt of West Bengal starting in January 2003 and not yet finished!!!—No response from the concerned department, hence need your intervention please.

I paid them presently-95% of the total Flat cost (which is Rupees Fifteen Lakh Ninety Four Thousand only) against official request.
The letter also depicts about some due escalation cost for the flat in the last few lines, on which I have some reservation and request your judicious intervention please.

We paid you the booking money of Rs 5, 90, 000(Rupees Five Lakh Ninety Thousands only) on 15.01.2004.
At that time you promised “Tentative period of Completion by December 2005, if no unto wards incidents happen for which HOUSFED has no control.”
Though no such Natural Calamity or WAR situation happened, I am still bearing with your delay (on which I am not responsible in any way) and continue to loose financially due to that.
My Loss per Month, from February 2004 due to DELAY Continued till January 2008(48 Months)
:--
House Rent Paid per Month—Rs 6500 and
Interest on my deposit of Rs 5, 90, 000 @8.5 % per Year (Approximately PPF Interest rate)—Rs 4179
Totaling—48 X (Rs 6500+Rs 4179) =Rs 5, 12, 592 (Rupees Five Lakh Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Ninety Two only) Till January 2008.
Now As I/we paid the rest of the amount(Rs 10, 04, 100) on 21st January 2008 hence
My loss per month, from February 2008 till you handover the Ready Flat, becomes:--
House Rent Paid per Month—Rs 6500
Interest @8.5 % per Year (Approximately PPF Interest rate)—Rs 11291
Totaling Rs 17, 791(Rupees Seventeen Thousand Seven Hundred Ninety one only)

Hence I request you to consider my logical claim and compensate my losses during this period.
I am not getting any response against series of letters to the concerned department; hence need your intervention please.

Biplab Banerjee Dated: 18.02.2008, Kolkata
Joint Applicant for Flat No-1A 129/49, S N Roy Road, LIC QTR
In your “PRATIBESH” Project Ground Floor
At Golf Club Road Sahapur, Kolkata-700038
Phone: [protected]

No reply yet, which I did send him on 03/14/2008 in the e-mail address:[protected]@wb.gov.in