[Resolved]  HP Gas (Brij Gas Service Nirman Vihar Delhi - 110092) — GAS CYLINDER DELIVERY LATE

My hp gas no- 600287. I am booking on[protected] but gas cylinder not recived till[protected].

Comments

HP Brij Gas station Nirman Vihar — Cylinder not being delivered

For the past 2 months, we are not being able to receive your gas services as we used to earlier.
Even after booking so many times, the gas is not being delivered.
kindly look into the matter and resolve at earliest.

Sanjay Gupta
Ph: [protected]
Gas no.: 611017
my gas no-609103, i booked my gas on02-01-11 but i am not resived on 29-01-11
My hp gas no- 615531. I am booking on[protected] but gas cylinder not received till[protected].
Please deliver immediately.

BRIJ GAS SERVICE, DELHI - 92 — NON DELIVERY OF GAS CYLINDER WITHIN REQUISITE TIME

since last six months i am not getting Gas cylinder in the requisite time, which is prescribed by your norms. I got my refiled cylinder after 10 to 15 days from online booking date.when i contract to the concerned person of Brij gas ( Neha ji ), she told me that , we are delivering refill cylinder minimum after 10 days from the printing of slip.

so please consider the above mentioned matter otherwise i will move to Consumer Court for the proper solution of general problem occured at Brij gas services.

Consumer Name : Dinesh prasad
cosumer No. 615998
Sir/Madam,
My gas no. 612164, i have boocked my gas last 15 days but i am not received on till date (14/07/11).

Brij Sharma — Gas cylinder not received

I am resident of 435/1 , Street No:7 ,vikas Nagar Ludhiana. Ihad booked a gas cylinder 45 days ago in Monica Enterprises Authorised dealers of INdian Gas in Shastri Nagar Ludhiana but till date i have not received the cylinder inspite of so many phone call(which they never picked) and subsequent Visit to the Agency my consumer No is 28368
brij gas service is taking all consumer for GRANTED

phone calls are not being answered.
i have dialled 10 times and phone is ringing but no one picks up.

some one has to complain to hpcl complain cell
Sir/Madam,
My gas no. 604896, i have booked my gas last 15 days but i am not received on till date (28.11.2012).
Pls do the needful

sir/madam

my gas no. 601204, i have booked cylinder between 10-15 December but till now i have no received cylinder but i received a massage u r cylinder is delivered so plz any action for this request (Name Kapil Pawar Ph. [protected],[protected]

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Phone