[Resolved]  Hp Gas — Non Delivery of Gas/Rebooking the gas without delivering it

Dear Sir

We are the customers for

AGENCY CODE: 515180
RATNA AGENCIES
"401
SHILPA COMPLEX
HMT HILLLS
KUKAT PALLY
HYD"

We have been repeatedly facing the problem of nondelivery of gas saying that the house is locked but in fact, our house is not locked at all. This incident happened with us in the month of August, we booked on august 20th and gas was delivered on multiple calls and huge fights with dealers on October 12th. Currently also the same is repeated. We have booked in October and we do not have a cylinder till date.

I think the authorities have to take some serious action with respect to this reluctant behaviours of the gas dealers.

We will be forced to enter the consumer court on failure of any reaction from the authorities with respect to this.

Tilak.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Respected Madam / Sir,

I have hp gas connection, my connection no is 624122. On 23rd of this month i requested for gas delivery, but i unable to get gas cylinder yet, i visited your branch opposite of K.U, road, dist Warangal several time, and your employes every day tell me that they will send the gas to day. But they delayed till now.In the previous months also they did the same thing one time.so, I request you to please solve my problem at the earliest moment you can.

thanks.