[Resolved]  Hp Gas — Water in Filled cylinder instead of GAs

Dear SirMadam
My Connection No.602684, S. No.489887. we booked gas on 2598 & recd 7118 but cylinder is not working as it is filled with water instead of gas .

you are requested to please replace it.
Suresh Chand Singhal
70 chah kamal hapur(Ghz)

Comments

HP Gas — water in cylinder

The gas cylinder I booked last month got over in a weeks time surprisingly and then when we moved it to replace it we found it to be heavy and we heard the sound of water in it. This has happened for the first time in all these years and it is very shocking that a company like hp could resort to such practices. I would like you to investigate where the fault lies and see to it that it does not happen again.
The gas cylinder I booked in 17/07/2009 got over a weeks time surprisingly and then when we moved it to replace it we found it to be heavy and we heard the sound of water in it. This has happened for the first time in all five years and it is very shocking that a company like hp could resort to such practices. i was complan to agency, he send own reprentative for investigate where the fault, he reply that he fill gas as equal to water my gas connetion no is 40048 with agency rajinder nagar Sahibabad, ghaziabab up. tel no. of agency is[protected] and my cell no is [protected]

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]