[Resolved]  Hp Gas — How to Renew/Get Connection on Expired HP Gas Connection

Dear Sir/Madam

I was the Consumer of HP Gas, since 2001 to 2003, after Completion of my PG, i applied for transfer of my Gas Connection, at Nuzvid, Andhrapradesh. later they sent the transfer details by the Post. but before recieving the transfer gas connection details i went for higher studies. so i did not take the connection till now. so iam requesting is it possible to get or renew the connection now atleast by paying the fine?. why i wanted to renew the connection means, now a days we are not getting the new GAs Connection.

PLease help me in this, how can i get the Connection.

Narasimha

Comments

PL Renew my HP gas Connection which is Expired, i have already informed 15 days before to my nearest Gas distributor Connection(Sarala Enterprises madhuban market complex paradeep pin 754142 orissa, my consumer no is 622996

HP Gas — Renew my HP gas Connection