Hp Gas — phone line always engaged/ hp gas not delivering after 21 days of biking

balkishan agrawal
on 26.9.07 I booked hp gas for home delivery but regretly to say that till yet the gas has been not delivered to us whereever on 12.10.07 i went to there office for the delivery of gas they told it will delivered to home on 15.10.07 but till yet no given any delivery and when i am trying to contact over the telephone the phone line always engaged tone.
I also given complain for the same problems over the enternet on hpcl consumer zone vide internet complain no. 07006235 dt. 9.10.07, 07006314 dt. 11.10.07, 07006481 dt. 15.10.07 but what i told from hpcl therehas no any response. so pls co-operate what i do.
hp gas dealer name is
SAMLESWARI GAS SERVICE,
KAMLIBAZAR,
SAMBALPUR HIS CODE NO. 13003700.

our consumer no 607632 in the name balkishan agrawal,
khetrajpur,
sambalpur

Comments

Sir
I booked the gas on 21.09.2007. I have not received the refil cylinder till date i. e. 24.10.07. Is this is harrasement to poor customers ? Now you say please what can I do for the gas.

If you can take action then please arrange to send immedialy.

S. S. Nair
Con. No. 609044
Shop No. 8, @nd Floor
Toiladungri, P.O. Golmuri
Jamshedpur
Jharkhand
phoneline always engaged/ hp gas not delivering after 40 days of boking
on 14.09.09I booked hp gas for home delivery but regretly to say that till yet the gas has been not delivered to us whereever on 26.10.09 when i am trying to contact over the telephone the phone line always engaged tone.. so pls co-operate what i do.
hp gas dealer name is
UNIVERSAL GAS AGENCIES
TALIPARAMBA,
KANNUR, DIST, KERALA
670141.

our consumer no 606357 in the name SHAIKH ABDUL KADER
TALIPARAMBA

Petroleum House, 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400020
    Hp Gas - phone line always engaged/ hp gas not delivering after 21 days of biking