[Resolved]  Hp Gas — Late Delivery of gas cylinder and complaint against sales officer

I booked my gas delivery on 25 dec. 2007 but i do not got the delivery yet . I tried to contact sales officer of HP Gas Mr. Chaudhary onhis mobile no.[protected] but his mobile was switched off the whole day.Cylinder can be purchased from market in black at the rate of 600 hundred .thenfrom where the black marketer get the cylinder.My consumer no. 4679

Comments

I P. Sundara Rao, Chodavaram my Gas C.No.600454 of my dealer Pushkala Agencies at, Chodavaram. I have observed one year of your agency of the above, their attitude is not well, due to I booked frequently but delivery is not in time and also phone calls more times, but there is no response. Presently I booked last month of 09.02.2010 vide Sl.No.732 the agency has not delivered my gas eventoday.

The above difficulties are regularly faced from the agency. So please necessary action or by any instructions issued to the agency.

Name : P. Sundara Rao,
Consumer No. 600454
Town: Chodavaram, Vizag District
Cell: [protected]

I L APPALA NAIDU, MADHURAWADA, VISAKHAPATNAM. Existing in DIVYA LAXMI GAS AGENCIES. My Consumer No. 628504, MY ADHAAR CARD NO.[protected]. MY ADHAR NO WRONGLY ENTERED IN YOUR RECORDS. MY ADHAR NUMBER ENTERED ANOTHER CUSTOMER. MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS BLOCKED. SO PLEASE ACTIVE MY CONSUMER NUMBER ASEARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU SIR,

L APPALA NAIDU
CONSUMER NO: 628504
TOWN : MADHURAWADA, VISAKHAPATNAM.
[protected].