[Resolved]  Hp Gas — Gas Connection Transfer

I am HP gas consumer ( No. 600573)from Amalapuram, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh trasfered to Gurgaon.
I have taken a house in Jalvayu Towers in Sector-56, Gurgaon which falles under the jurisdiction of MANJIT Gas, Maheroli Rd, Gurgaon. I have been trying to submit the transfer letter for connection here for the past week days. The agency office phone numbers ( 2561403 & 2353303)are not being answered and the shop was closed for the last four days including monday.

I need the connection immidiatly, Kindly advise on whom to contact here in Gurgaon as I have already got my family shifted here.

Please revert back asap.

regards,
Ramakrishna

Comments

RESET MY PASSWORDS

Please reset my password HP GAS Consumer no:127575 Agencies :-V C SHAH MAHARASTRA MUMBAI BHAYANDER WEST..

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]