[Resolved]  Hp Gas — Delivery charges & delays

My consumer no is 611763. My dealer of HP Gas is Sasikrishna gas agency, Manappullikkavu, Palakkad, Kerala. I would like to post 2 complaints:-
1) For every delivery, they charge Rs.22/- extra, as delivery charges, since 3 months. I live in town limits & no such charges were levied during past 4 years.
2) They accept bookings only after 22 days from the last delivery. After the booking, a further delay of 15~20 days will be there, before delivery. That makes 40 days between each delivery.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My consumer number is 619167. I stay in Kendriya Vihar, sector 82, Noida. My dealer of HP Gas is Shiv Sai Gas Agency, Salarpur, Noida - 201301.
Whenever I make a booking, invariably, the cylinder is delivered in more than 15 days. This time, they have even crossed their limits and it's been 17 days but the cylinder is not delivered yet. I stay just in 5 kms range of the agency, still, it is not possible for them to deliver the cylinder on time.
I keep calling the gas agency people, at least, 10 times a day. Most of the time, phone is either busy or they don't pick it up. It's sheer wastage of my time and resources. It seems as if I made a mistake taking HP gas connection and now paying for that.
I don't understand why govt don't take citizens seriously against these people.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Phone