[Resolved]  Hp Gas — LP gas cylinders are not supplied in time

I mohammed hanif shaikh, a resident of town silvassa, state Dadra & Nagar Haveli .We have just only one LP gas agency from HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM & the agency running in our town is AMRUT GAS AGENCY almost handling the whole town unevenly, as there is no other gas agency from companies like BHARAT GAS or RELIANCE.So not only me but so many people like me are suffering from the problem o[censored]ntimely gas supply.
specially i want to disclouse a fact that we dont have any helpline or online booking service as specified in the consumer pass book.
we are supplied the gas cylinder refill through tempos in different areas unevenly, causing unconvinience, everytime as the tempo come in our area we face a war like situation.A huge Que stands and influential peoples are served first.
My family & many people like me face problem from this & dont get the refill cylinder in time & hence we have to cook food on the kerosene stove.
kerosene is also obtained by struggling here & there.
so i please request the officers that will be reading this mail please take a strict action against the defaulter agency and hely us in getting the timely service therby helping the public as a whole

yours faiyhfully
MOHAMMED HANIF SHAIKH.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:21:37
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

To
The Hindustan petroleum Limited

Sub;- Exechange of LPG Regulator,

Gas regulator of our gas connection got out of order some days ago.
To get it replaced.I approached your registered concerned dealer in Srinagar (JAY KAY
Gas Co. Unit 1) Presently at Bagh-e-Ali Mardan who refused to replace it without pur-
chasing of gas pipe for which they demanded its cost as Rs200/=. If it is mandatory to get
this gas pipe while exchanging the defective regulator for its customers .It may kindly
be cleared at an earliest so that we get this regulator replaced without any difficulty

Yours faithfully
Customer/ Mohmmad Amin Khan
R/O Bagat Kani Pora

(C.No.607985) (S .V No.309925)

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Phone