[Resolved]  HP Gas Connection — Mandatory Purchase with Gas Connection

Dear Sir

I purchased a gas connection from Shree Lalji Gas Service, Kandiwali-E on 24th of December'2008. While purchasing connection we were forced to buy some o[censored]nrelated items to the connection and without which they refused to allot any connection. I was wondering how come such unwanted things can be mandatory to pruchase with a connection. If it it HP policy than need to know to compalint to them. However it appears to be delaer's monoply. The items are listed below and bills are scanned for details.

Gas Stove - INR 2460.00 ( I already have one and forced to buy another).
1 K.G. Tea Pack - INR 329.00 ( I and my wife don't drink and still forced to buy).
Apran Folder - INR 339.00 (No Use and do not want)
DYD Fry Pan - INR 140.00 (Already have and of no use)

Comments

HP — Forced to take some items along with Gas Connection

Respected Sir,

This is Chaitanya from vizag i took a gas connection yesterday from HP (SATYA MAHALAKSMI GAS AGENCY) in VIZAG but i was forced to take GAS STOVE,AGARBHATHI,TEA PACKET,3 ltrs PRESSURE COOKER,KADAI.

In the website it is mentioned that its not compulsory i said the same to them but also i am forced to take the items.

Plz kindly look into the matter MY CONSUMER NO : 629757
I have HP gas connection at hyderabad, now i have transfered to chennai and staying at Selaiyur, Tambaram(East). But in this area there is no HP delear. Also i have enquired with HP delear at Vandalur, he rejected to supply gas cylinder.
how to resolve my issue?

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Phone