[Resolved]  HP India — HP 57 Ink Cartridge not working

I have lodged complaint to HP No [protected]. Ink Cartridge does not work in my F4185 printer.

They are not confirming their plan of action for suitable replacement.

Rajendra

Comments

from, mitcon computers

my HP officejetwide format 7000 a3 deskjet printer .. I purchase on dated 24-dec-2009. theri serial no is my97761105S

problem is... cartidges are not moving

pt. mt. jamadar
One TONNER CARTRIDGE (Product No. Q6003A; Magenta Colour; PS-FR(17), MC1-5322-A14N) does not work with the Printer HP Color Laser Jet 2600n. The Cartridge is full but printing is very light/dull. Kindly do the needful for replacement of this Cartridge.

Dr. V.P. Gupta
For Director
Central Tasar Research & Training Institute
(Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India)
Piska-Nagri
RANCHI – 834 005,
Jharkhand, INDIA
To
HP India Pvt Ltd

Sub: Complain for tri-color cartridge Model No C8728A HP28 Serial No. [protected] of printer Officejet 4255 All-in-one

We have purchased a new tri-color cartridge of Model No C8728A HP28 and Serial No. [protected] for our printer HP Officejet 4255 All-in-one (Serial No CN5BHGI2FQ). But from the beginning we found that it does not work properly. After printing of one row /line printer take rest for 2-4 minutes again it print one line ..in such way one page printing take 20-30 minutes. Whereas when we change this cartridge with other one same model catridge… we have no problem with printing. Our hardware engineer also told that problem is with this new cartridge.
So, please replace this cartridge as early as possible.

Thanking you,