HP India - Free Gift — Failed to receive the gift (Student's Offer) as promised

Aditya BR
i Am aditya BR i have recentlybuyed a computer of SR5160il INI721076Y about 4months back i have not recieved any gifts availiable that is headset and one more sir plz see that you dispatch the gift and i have already registered to availthis gift i have sent what are the requirements required for this gift.plz see to it and dont blackmail us plz if the gift arrival is too late i have to write a letter to manager . I will be waiting for your gift to arrive at my place
BN raghunath
#791c itallian mess qtrs
oorgaum KGF

Comments

i have purchased hp notebook laptop on 8th of jan but i haven't recieved the free gift. plz let me know about the offer and guide me how to apply for it.
I have purchased the hp pavillion 2401TU laptop in september 2007 .

I have also sent all the required document to HP REDEMPTION CELL , SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED MARKETING SERVICES ,NEWDELHI-110020

and they have accepted My documentS , Demand draft etc. They also convinced me that I will get my registered gifts after 6 weeks of registration... but till now I did not recive any gift from HP REDEMPTION CELL...
My redemption code is 668HDPTH8L .

I have full faith on you plz provide me with the gift which are left behind..thank u..
H.P. Redemption Cell
Solution Intergraded Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi –110020

Subject: Regarding Claim the Free Gift (Headset + Web Camera) (Redemption Code is 5X7V4169EN)

Sir/Madam,
I bought a laptop HP Compaq Presario C716TU (C700) from check mark computers and I claimed for free gift web camera + headset. As per your email I sent a Demand draft bearing no. “625589” Dated 28/11/2007 for Rs. 350/= (Rs. Three hundred fifty only), copy of reseller purchase invoice and Bar coded product serial number sticker (original) pasted on the cardboard packaging also. But I could not receive any intimation or gift till now. (Redemption Code is 5X7V4169EN)

Yours faithfully

Farookh Javed

Contect No. [protected]
E-mail: – [protected]@yahoo.com

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
i am completely dis satisfied by the service provided by HP.
sir i have bought compaq laptop, whose model no is c784tu in august 2008. there was a free gift in hp & i have sent all document & a dd of Rs999, but i have not recieved any gift so kindly sent my gift ...

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560030