HP LPG — No Response towards New Connection

sujit pawan

Respected Sir / Madam,

I 'RAJENDER NATH" applied (Application # W.No. 1947 Dt.[protected] for the new LPG Connection to AGENCY : GAURAV ENTERPRISES, G-6, SECTOR-20, NOIDA-201301, DISTT. G.B.NAGAR, U.P., since past 5th January 2009. Every times I visited, I got the answer i.e. Reply that after 10-15 days. Booking will start then we will inform you. But then again i got the same response " The next time you will come again."

So, Kindly help me...!

Sd-

RAJENDER NATH
Contact : +91 - [protected]

No Response towards New Connection

Comments

HP LPG — NON-RESPONSIVENESS

i had taken a HP lpg gass connection for the last 12 yrs my consumer number is 603182.as i am in desperate need of a lpg cylinder.i have been to their HP agency nearby(karan Gas agency sco 269 , sector-16.panchkula).nobody is intrested in dealing with the request.they are not on their seats most of the time.they keep the receiver of the phone so that no call comes.when i visited thier place for the connection i had to wait for 3 hrs in Q.then i spoke to them regarding the matter,their reply was very rude.the response is really very shameful.i think a video should be made and showm to everybody.they dont know how talk.i ll be greatful if could help me in this case as this thing has alresdy taken more than 15 days.
i would also like to intimate HP company higher authorities so that they can come to know the reallity of their company on grounds.
please send me my e-mail adress
14 kg gass rate godown & home delivey