[Resolved]  HP LPG Gas — Distributors list

The distributor's list has been displayed without any sensce that one cannot find his distributor's name, address, telphone no. It takes atleast half an hour to check the list, which is quite a time consuming & confusing process. so display atleast alphabetically so the complainer could trace out his distributor's detail immediately.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

i want new LPG connection from HP Gas, but the dealer in Adityapur(share-Panjab-chowk), Jamshedpur, Jharkhand is insisting on taking the connection with stove which he claimed that it is neccessary & from the company's order.is it neccessary to take stove while taking new LPG connection.i donot think so.
my self prem singh
date 10/11/2008 I asked at bathera gas agency for the new gas connection and he told me that deposite 4500 Rs. and you will gate new connection in 5 days only.
I do the same at a time and now its 02/12/2008 but the person didnt give me connection and today I asked to him but nobody giving me proper response for the same.

now I gate the new connection from other company but I diddnt gating money from Bathera agency.
can I go in consumer court against him.
plz. do the needful.
thanks
prem
Please mail us your hp gas deealer list in Dehradun City .

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]