[Resolved]  HP, Pavillion Dv5 1102tu — Immediate replacement of the defect spare part or replacement with new laptop

I am studying MBA in NIT Trichy. I bought HP pavillion DV5 1102 TU laptop on 31st October. I could use it only for Two months then it was found defective of mother board. I gave it for servicing in HP service center. It has been under their cutody tfor more than one month. Their reply is that the spare part for the laptop is not available in India. whenever i call and ask them about the stutus of the latop they say "whenever the part will be available we will inform you". I dont'n know why they are delaying so much. I have so many works to do like assignment and other things. and it is dicouraging response from the company. I bought it with premium price but i am getting this kind of servive. Suppose i would have invest money i could have earned much money. really this is disgusting and erresponsibility from the company.

Please solve this proble. whether the laptop should be replaced with new mother board or new piece of laptop sould be provided to me. I request you humbly, please solve my problem.

Thanking you,