[Resolved]  Hp Premier Gas Agency, Adyar, Chennai - 20 — Arrogant staff behaviour and Agency

My consumer number is 627173. I have one cylinder.I have made a booking through the agency staff Ms Sheela on 10th Jan. First she said that she will deliver by 13th Jan. On 13th when i called her she wasn't responding properly and asked me to change the gas agency(Indane or Bharat). Till now i haven't received my gas. The gas agency has not been good right from the beginning i moved to this agency.
Right now i am fed up with this gas agency.

Today, she again asks me to chenge the gas agency since the gas will not be delivered even tomorrow.

Please take strict actions against this agency.

Ranjini

Comments

HP Gas — misbehave, not deliver promptly, sapporting to black marketing

I am a consumer of HP Gas, My Connection ID No. Is 102870 As name - Dineshbhai Manibhai Patel, Gondia ( M S ).our Area DEALER IS " KOTHARI GAS AGENCIES", CODE-960140.
We have facing several types of problems like misbehaving, Specially dealer's WIFE She is so much behave badly, misbehave with the clients, non Co-Operating person. I have personal experience with him.
Besides of service they book the refill strictly after the 21 days of the previous delivery and then they say that at list come after 9 days to get a refill delivery, But they not deliver promptly.
When we call to him they told only one ward... Tumahare area ka dilivery wala nahi aa raha hai...abhi shortage hai...yadi jaldi hai to slip katakar GODAM se lekar jao...(How IS This Possible this)
Detail’s OF Delivery
Order Date Delivery Date No. of Delay days
18/11/2007 19/12/2008 22 days
24/12/2007 22/01/2008 20 days
29/01/2008 26/02/2008 19 days
19/03/2008 01/04/2008 05 days
22/04/2008 17/05/2008 17 days
09/06/2008 Not receive till date 07 days
Working Time After 11am ...
Cylinder Available 24 hr.in Black Market at price 550-600
Finally, In Short Vary Vary poor service of HP gas in our town.
It's true they are not delivering in time lot of delay's And not giving a proper reason for that. Infact they are supporting the black marketing
my customer number is 628991 and i strongly agree with the complaint as i have faced the same in very bad manner by the staff and the owner of the Premier Gas Agency Chennai being very rude and abusive. And till this July the owner is not behaving with any decency nor the agency is doing good practice. I wish you can take a strict action and atleast do some justice to us.

This is very true with the said Premier Gas Agency, address - Old no. 19/2, SP Road, Adyar Chennai - 20. I have seen at least 20 complaints in this forum taged in different name against the behaviour of this dealer. I would request you to again look at following incident and take some action.

I have recently shifted to Chennai. The only gas company supplying new connection at the moment is HP as Bharat Gas has closed booking new connection. I have approached the Authorized Dealer for HP gas located in Adyar, Chennai. In the first instance the owner had abused me being not a south Indian, and secondly my asking the break up of all the cost package. However, as I was in the need I had to swallow the abused silently and paid the money. On receiving the bill I found following things which are not at upto the quality mark and yet charged double the market price.

Sr. No Particular Price Charged Rs. Current Market
Price Verified over Internet Remark
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...
1) Deposit 1400 NA It is by HP Corporation
2) Pegion Brand 2
Burner Stove
( Very Poor
Quality Steel ) 1625 750 to 900 It is totally not acceptable and if want to
buy without it they are bluntly refusing
3) Rubber Tube[protected] Much Higher comparing quality
4) Installation Charge 25 NA Still the person never install and
demands Tip bluntly for delivering
5) Lighter 145 80 to 120 Much Higher comparing quality
6) Consumer 25 NA How can they charge
Pass Book their overhead to consumer
in such a ridiculous name

MY APPEAL : Looking the above figure I wish you can take action against such an arrogant and abusive cheating in open day light in the name of LPG Gas Agency, which ultimately runs on tax payer's money in form of subsidies.
I can provide all the supporting if required and demanded by suitable authority.
wish to see some concrete action in such a linguistic biased society.

With Regards
Parikshit chhatbar
[protected]@gmail.com
Eveb we are unable to book a new cylinder. The helpline line is always engaged. Even if it rings nobody takes the call.

premier gas agency — poor staffs

premier gas agency in adyar very wrost agency. fraud staffs. morning ofcuku vantha odanae land line phonea busy tonela erukura matiri vachuranga. nama straighta ponna phonea yedukura mathiri act pandranga.unresponse attender. ETHUKU AVANGA OFFICE MUDITU, VEETLA POI THUNGALAM.

PLEASE DON'T CHEAT YOUR CONSUMER.

SHANKAR
my consumer no 600908. i have book cylinder on 3rd March through Ms. Gayathri HP Premier aAency. she told me cylinder will come after 10days. but still not received cylinder. I called several time but no response. i called her she wasn't responding properly.
Hello All

Register in HP site http://jihaan.hpcl.co.in/booking/Default.aspx and register your compalint.
You will get response.

This worked for me and this is the only way you can reach to the authorities.

I strongly agree with the comments posted for Premier Gas Agency, Adyar. My consumer no. is 633583 and I have booked for a refill on Mar 25th 2012 and still waiting for the delivery. Every time I approach the agency I face following challenges:
- They don't show any courtesy to hear to your complain
- No response to phone calls and even if they pick the call by mistake, they hang it on your face.
- Even I have suspected the male staff smell of liquor, don't know what kind of agency is this
- After multiple visits to the agency, they keep on saying 2 more days blah! blah! blah!
- Seen many other consumers waiting for their gas delivery and totally fed up with the agency staff.

I have no doubt if they give black our bookings and make the consumers wait for that matter.

I don't know why am giving my views here but request all suffers to raise our voice together.
I do strongly agree which has been listed above . my consumer nos is 632645 (Premier gas Agency Adyar HPC dealer). i had the same problem when i got a message saying that your gas was delivered . i directly went to the agency and they said that the my house was locked which was not true and said they will deliver .In a polite manner and in a low voice just for an info i asked them the time . the lady staff replied back i an bad tone go it will be delivered . i was shocked and got angry and i shouted and they immediately send me the cylinder with a bill written on hand which was just for name sake.
they also collect Rs 420 per cylinder (tips) and threaten the ladies that it will not be delivered next time.

The consumer forum has to take strict actions on them .

I strongly agree with the comments posted for Premier Gas Agency, Adyar. My consumer no. is 633684 and I have booked for a refill on May 2012 last week and still waiting for the delivery. Every time I approach the agency I face following challenges:
- They don't show any courtesy to hear to your complain
- They never deliver the cylinder at my door step. every time i have to collect myself from godown.

Vikas
I strongly agree with the above complaints. My consumer No is 610539. I booked gas and have not received gas till now. Its been over 10 days. The supplier always demands a Rs.50/- and speaks very very rudely and offensively if I refuse. And they do not take tips of 10 or 20 Rs. Also this time the supplier is crossing my street almost everyday and not delivering the gas. When I asked the agency about the delay, they are saying that every time the gas came, we were not at home. The guy does not even ring the doorbell to check if we are at home and simply drives by.

I request that some action should be taken on the agency and if the supplier wants a bigger tip, they should include it in the bill as some sort of a charge. The person supplying the gas demands extra money and misbehaves whenever the amount he asks for isn't given. I hope somebody can do something about this.

Jamuna S
The Lady who is sitting in the Customer service of Premier Gas Agency, Adyar is very arrogant during calls and is behaving very rude during our personal visits too. She also questions the customer "What can you do to my job?". This attitude is a black mark for the agency and the owner has to take it up immediately for action. I have been noticing this attitude with that specific lady time in again. She was not there for sometime in the agency and i felt the calls that were attended were comparatively polite. Now that she is back, she has started the same old arrogance again.

I strongly agree with the comments posted for Premier Gas Agency, Adyar. My consumer no. is 635536 and I have booked for a refill on 22.10.2013 and still waiting for the delivery. Every time I approach the agency I face following challenges:
- They don't show any courtesy to hear to your complain
- I have a doubt whether they are selling to someother private concern
- After multiple visits to the agency, they keep on saying 2 more days