[Resolved]  Hpgas — Delivery not in time

My consumer no is 611151.I had booked to refill my cylinder on 29/10/09 through mobile booking services.on the same day i got the message that booking no. is 245261. After two weeks I enquired but there was no response from the agency. They didn't responded to the phone calls. Today (23/11/09) I went there but they behaved irresponsibly. I asked for complaint book and they told that there is no complaint book.Please take necessary actions against the gas agency so that no one would suffer like this.I request you to proceed the formalities to refill my cylinder immediately.
MY GAS AGENCY : RATNAKALA GAS AGENCY
T.C. 7/ 934 (2)
MARUTHANKUZHY
KANJIRAMPARA
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-30
KERALA
DISTRIBUTOR'S CODE : 14697700
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

hpgas — late & sweetwii delivery

I Sri Niranjan Pradhan,bearing consumer no.603800 of H.P. GAS holder of M/s Chandrajyoti gas enterprises,Rugudipara ,Balangir booked for supply of LPG cylinder on dt21.8.2010 having serial no.2071 but the gas cylinder has not yet been supplied to me till dtd.15.10.2010,Hence it ls requested that steps may please be taken to solve the problem.My mobile No.[protected],At.:-Sivashakti Nagar,Near DungriparaP.O./Dist:-Balangir(Orissa)