[Resolved]  HRTC — non-issue of duplicate tickets

I have purchased hrtc ticket from dharamshala to chandigarh on 05 Jul 2010 but unfortunately it was lost by me. When i went to isbt dharamshala and request them to issue them to issue duplicate ticket they refused and compelled me to purchase another ticket. I told them that seat no 30 was allotted to me. Despite repeated requests and reminders i purchased another ticket. After returning from the journey i found my post ticket. Is there any scope for refund? and is it legally in order?

Comments

Regarding ticket — duplicate ticket

on[protected] i travelled in HRTC bus from Pathgankot to Jawalaji. I bought the ticket from the conductor for 3 passengers. Unfortunately I lost the ticket and i have to take claim from the govt. So you are requested that the duplicate ticket may kindly be issued to me. As I have taken the ticket through the machine of conductor. Plz help me.
Partap Chand Dhiman
[protected]@gmail.com

HRTC — non payment of refund money

i had cancelled my online ticket number [protected] day before yesterday. But still now the amount is not being transfered to my account. Kindly look into the matter.

Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] Phone