[Resolved]  HSBC Bank — credit card no. [protected]

Card no. [protected]
HSB people canelled my card without giving any intimation to me and it was very terrible situation for me when i went for shopping and given my HSBC card for swiping, and the shopkeeper informed that i need to speak to customer card for clarification and came to know from customer card that card has been cancelled.

If you check the history of payment on the card you will find that all payments was regularly made but things gone worst when i started reqeusting for limit enhancement which they simply neglected. It should be our right to know that on what grounds banks consider the limit enhancement request. Then my account was wrongly debited with late fee charges and i continuously followed for reversal of charges. It was not acceptable at all, first you debit the account with late fee charges and then all of sudden cancell the card without informing the customer. I kept on requesting them for reinstating of card and i was assured that same will be done. I was clealry mentioning in all my mails that till the time needful is done i will not make any payment but they people were lest bothered about my concern. Then they started calling my numbers threating for payment of outstanding. I have sent n number of mails to nodal officer, HSBC for doing the needful but they are not ready to listen at all.

I have reqeusted them to reinstate my card and reverse all the unnecessary charges debited in my account and also send me apology letter for the harassment i faced in the entire episode. I am ready to make all payment in one sort subject to condition that all charges are immeditately reversed and card is reinstated.

Hope that my case is taken on prioroty to avoid harassment which i am facing due to colletion agents calling me regularly.

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Phone
    Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Address
    52, 60, HSBC India Ltd Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001