[Resolved]  HSBC Credit Card — Reg Verification Error

Dear sir
i had received an tele call from hsbc credit card agency that i had an good feedback from icici bank credit division and asked me whether iam interested or not , but already i had applied for the same using my icici credit card statement nov 2007 itself . but application rejected due to error in verification department and they gave negative feedback can i know whats the reason
dob : 04 10 1980
no :[protected]
mobile :[protected]
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Reg.. Credit card status — Credit card

Hi Sir/Madam

This is Prabhakar.B from Chennai. I applied for credit card through internet.

Then i received a call from Credit card dept and said that UR Application has been selected & Sanctioned for credit card". Also they said that - Just apply it and within 12 working days you will receive the card.

Bcoz of these words i applied last month & received a reference No after 3 weeks[protected], Still now i didnot get any information regarding.

Kindly let me know the current status of my credit card.

My application reference no is -1271576

Prabhakar.B

Credit Card — varification

dear sir,
i have a cradit carde og barkely bank but it is not in use.yesterday i have received three or more call from your custumer care([protected], [protected]) and varified my card number, address, and phone number and told me there is an offer of Rs.125000 @ 18 / for 36months. when my carde is not in used how it is possible for the same.
please varify the same.
with thanks
Yogendra kumar sharma
M.No. [protected]
for any varification call me

HSBC GOLD — Credit Card Statement - reg

Sirs,

My Card No: [protected].

I had received Credit Card Statement for the period 08 mar 2010 to 06 apr 2010 for Rs.2206/- towards my Primary Card Membership fee.

For your kind information I received your HSBC Card for FREE CARD (LIFE TIME) only. Last year also
I received the bill, after my queries and complaint you reverse it. Please look into it and send the
early immediately. Otherwise I will return your card. At present i am not using your card recentdays, because of your above act. Again you calling and send the reverse entry statement.

Iam expecting your reply.

With regards,
Veerabadran Velmail.

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC]
    Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Phone
    Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Address
    52, 60, HSBC India Ltd Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001