[Resolved]  Hsbc (Pragati Finance) — EMI is not cleared

I have taken loan from HSBC (Pragati Finance) loan amount Rs.50000/- for tenure of 24 months EMI Rs. 2563/-. Where 23 EMI got cleared but the 24th EMI is not cleared the HSBC is not presenting the cheque, when called up the customer service they are asking to pay in cash the last EMI, why should I pay cash when my EMI cheque is lying with them.

Often collection executive visiting my residence for payment, I told them to bring the cheque and collect cash or present the cheque, but they are heeding to what I say but periodically they keep visiting my residence. Please do the needful to close this issue.

Thanks & Regards
Jude Jayaseelan.A

Comments

Iam your existing customer of personal loan. My loan no. is[protected]. Now, i would like to change my address and i want my loan track sheet...I dont know' whom to contact'?Pl help me.
My contact no. is [protected]. Pl do the needful...
MY PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT NO.[protected]
I HAHE CHANGED MY RESIDENT/COMMUNICATION ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS:
PLOT NO 100, ESHWAR NAGAR, RAMNA MAROTI ROAD, BEHIND JATTEWAR SABHAGRUH, NAGPUR-440009.

I HAHE NOT RECEIVED ANY LETTER FROM MAR 2009. REGARDING MY LOAN.
YOUR COLLECTING EXECUTIVE VISITING MY RESIDENCE FOR PAYMENT.
sir i gt personal loan frm hsbc (pragati finace ) i need a preclosure letter of my loan so whom i need to contact i make a call customer care numbere there is a no response sir so please let him i need a preclosure lettere my contact no is :[protected]

Pragiti finance — Cheating

pragiti finance of janakpuri had taken 10000 RS from me and said me that he will provide me a loan but he has cheated me.
Sir pragiti finance has cheated me by taking 10000 RS But they are not giving my loan amount
I take apersonal loan from your kochi branch at Kerala my A/c no:[protected].
I want to know my repayment details and balance EMI's. plese snd me details t my mail adress. sunil.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

Sreevidya P
my loan a/c no. is[protected] and it is complited i need NOC and cheques i given to u. pls respond soon I need NOC urjent. ur indore branch is not co-oparating. I am not satisfied. HSBC is very irrisponsible and fails ever to provide good service as i noticed. they should take care of customer support.
sir I take a personal loan from HSBC (pragati finace) for 36 months. I want a letter of my o/s loan, I continuously call to customer care but there is a no response, so please let him i need ur contact no. preclosure lettere my contact no is :[protected] otherwise mail me . my ID is [protected]@rediffmail.com.

Matter is very urgent ...

Nilam

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC]
    Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Phone
    Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Address
    52, 60, HSBC India Ltd Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001