[Resolved]  HSBC + Tata AIG Health Plus Policy — No Reply for cancellation of Policy

In regard to the (TATA AIG - Health Care Plus) Policy provided to me with confirmation (temporary) on Phone. As per the information to told to me my Representative(HSBC) dated 6th Jan 09 & TATA AIG Executive on phone, I can go through the policy details on receiving the policy and If I didn't like the policy then I can cancel it.

I found so terms & conditions that were not agreeable to me so I decided to cancel it immediately as soon I received the policy papers.

But till date I have send e-mails to TATA-AIG and there is no reply.

On phone, They are not responding properly sa they pass on the phone to one department to another & so time keep on hold for 10-15 also.

Plz guide me & suggest me so way out
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-13 13:55:50

Comments

I got the same call today from hsbc, but fortunately i ad no to them to supply even documents.

I would appreciate if you could let me know about the police as u have read it, is it similar to the one available on TATA AIG website. As the the hsbc guys the policy is not in open market and could be obtained only through hsbc, is it true ?

52, 60, HSBC India Ltd Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001