[Resolved]  Htmt Global Solution Pvt. Ltd — EPF not received

Respected sir,
I was working with HTMT GLOBAL SOLUTION PVT. LTD., Durgapur, Move & Pick Building, near Rajmahal Hotel,Bhiringee, Durgapur-13 from[protected] and I resigned on 31st March,2009 and I have also completed all formalities of my PF account closure and I was informed that by June,2009, My PF will be transferred to my SBI account which I did not receive till date .My PF A/C No-KN/46294/11956.I would like to have the status and also an update on when I can expect the PF money will be credited in my SBI account.
Company Details:- HTMT GLOBAL SOLUTION PVT. LTD., Durgapur, Move & Pick Building, near Rajmahal Hotel,Bhiringee, Durgapur-13
Designation: - C.R.O
Employee Code:- 23845
Full Bill Details:- 1) PF no- KN/46294/11956
2) From 06/09/2007 to 31/03/2009---Rs 432, every month from company side has been deducted

Permanent Address: - Deb Kumar Chatterjee

Contact No- [protected]

With thanks and regards
Deb Kumar Chatterjee
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

HTMT Global Solution Pvt. Ltd — PF not received

I was working with HTMT Global Solutions ,Durgapur as as C.R.O from[protected] .and I resigned in 31st March,2009 and I also have completed all the formalities of my PF account closure and I was informed that by 2009 June,my PF will be transfered to my SBI account which I did not recieve till date. my PF account no. is KN/46294/11956. I would like to have the status and also an update on when I can expect the money wil be credited in my account.

With thanks and Regards