[Resolved]  http://sunmercury.com/ — FRAUD & CHEATER

Dear All,

WWW.SUNMERCURRY.COM is the biggest Fraud site. I subscribed for nifty jackpot by past week Thursday. They claim themselve as a 95% accuracy but complete call hitting stoploss. This has no phone contact number.. nothing.. I loosed 29, 400rs in just 2 trading days where i loosed my full confident total 40, 000rs loss . Please dont subscribe by seeing fake running performance. Be cautious!!
the site without contact number is a top most fraud site. beware!!!

Selva
chennai

Comments

very good technical wing all call very very excellent particularly nifty jackpot very strong recommendation last two day i make profit 1, 22, 000 in nifty futures and options sectors thanks to sunmercury.com
Welcome to Sunmercury.com. We are thankful as you have visited our web site, Sun Mercury fundamental and technical based Research team, the company provided multitude services intraday calls, delivery calls, Nifty futures, Bank nifty, Stock Futures, Nifty options, stock options, positional calls, sure shot calls jackpot calls, HNI calls & commodity calls,

As a fundamental Analyst they study the various factors that affect the stock prices. First we study the economic factors like interest rate, inflation, nation income, political factors etc.

As a technical analyst we study the price movements of the particular company’s stocks in the market accurately predict the price that might occur in future. We use financial tools with software support.

More and more people be in form of investors or traders enter stock market to make quick money via either intraday trading or through Positional trading but due to lack of Experience, knowledge, strategy, discipline or fear ; most of the time they incur losses. Only few smart traders/investors earn money in both Rising as well as Falling Market

Our aim is to provide people with opportunities to make fast money with low risk in a short period of time. Long term future trend of the market is too tough because, stock market is affected by many factors like foreign Markets, Bank policies, companies results, FII'S trend, domestic mutual funds trend & political behavior, which keep changing.
Welcome to Sunmercury.com we are thankful as you have visit our web site, Sun Mercury fundamental and technical based Research team, the company provided multitude services intraday calls, delivery calls, Nifty futures, Bank nifty, Stock Futures, Nifty options, stock options, positional calls, sure shot calls jackpot calls, HNI calls & commodity calls,

Our aim is to provide people with opportunities to make fast money with low risk in a short period of time. Long term future prediction of the market is too tough because, stock market is affected by many factors like foreign Markets, Bank policies, companies results, FII'S trend, domestic mutual funds trend & political behavior, which keep changing.

We are in the stock market, recommendations service started from march 2002

We provide 95 % Success ratio in the stock market by string fundamental & technical advice and marketing investors earn.

We provide strong recommendations. Our team has able power to predict all sectors and all heads.

We have own research wing in all sectors

Our team closely related with market

We provide returns 10 times more than our fees

We provide our services through by sms

Our customers very happy and satisfaction to its logical reason ( sentiment and lucky ) for all clients.

This site is purely created to provide technical & financial information to the people to earn from stock market.
EQUITY PACK

STOCK FUTURE JACKPOT

BANK NIFTY JACKPOT
SURE SHOT CALL

HNI CLIENTS
HALLO FRIENDS DON T POST YOUR WITH BAD WORDS OPINON AGAINST SUNMERCURY .COM BECAUSE SOME NEWS GATHER FROM RELIABLE SOURCES BASED IP ADDRESS AND OTHER SOURCES LEGALY TRASOUT THE ABOVE POSTING WORDS PERSONS MOVE LEGALY BE CATIOUS DONTSPOST AGAINST SUNMERCURY NOT IN ORDORNY GUROP BIGGEST RESEARCH WING
I was almost ready to pay the membership fees before I read all these comments. But now I feel this site is only a fraud and the persons advocating it can be of the SUNMERCURY.com itself. All the success data that they show in their home page could be false. So please be cautious from this site and there may be many more like it. I think I read these comments at right time otherwise I would have lost my money given to SUNMERCURY.com as membership fees. Thanks God!

Pooja
coimbatore

http://sunmercury.com/ — INDIA'S TOP FRAUD DONT PAY

I would like to make a complain againest SUNMERCURY.COM, they are making calls to people without getting registration and making phone calls and making false promise that they will give you good profit from share trading. I subscribed 20,000rs to SUNMERCURY.COM . they give Intraday trading advice to short 1000 shares of HCL technology for 320/321 per share. I have done the same as per there advice and seen that the share price raised to 345/350 levels. I have be bear the loss of Rs.25000 on that day.They dont even have a contact number. With this complain I also want to aware people that do not believe on Bogus fraud sites wthout phone number.

I have lost my hard earned money just like i thrown my money in a well. BE CAREFUL ABOUT THIS FRAUD COMPANY - SUNMERCURY.COM. THERE SHOULD BE SOME STRICT ACTION AGAINEST THE COMPANY AS THEY ARE DOING BIG INTERNET FRAUD LEGALLY.
YES SUNMERCURY.COM IS A INDIAS TOP MOST CHEATING FRAUD TIPS PROVIDER. STAY AWAY

http://sunmercury.com/ — FRAUD..FRAUD..DON'T PAY

Dear friends,
just a past week by wednesday only i subscribe SUNMERCURY cheating site. Complete calls hitted stoploss i am now in net loss of 1.86 lacs . kindly dont subscribe this himself typing and posting all fake.. fake number 1 cheat. he dont even have a contact number ..

i am just processing to complain cyber crime police.

om gupta
jaipur
After convincing talk, I Registered for NiftyStockOptions.com Advisory, they don't provide any free trials. Out of 10 days I booked profit only one day, 6 calls are stop loss hit and rest calls are not executed. Don't take any advise from this Nifty Stock Options Advisory please. I lost almost around 1, 00, 000 Rs. with this play.