[Resolved]  http://www.legallight.in/ — Cheating Case (Taking money and not responding to query)

Below is the mail, which I received from this site, on 22nd Dec'09, against my query dated 10th Dec'09 and then feedback asked by me to them that when will they reply to my query. This claims itslef to be a legal advisory site. This site demanded Rs. 500/- in INR from me against single query. I paid that through online banking, and these fellows after somedays intimated me that they are refunding my money (most probably by cheque at my residential address, as it seems through their mail) as there was some problem in their system. Till this date, I have neither got the solution to my query, nor my money back from these fellows. I am just giving them mails requesting them to give my money back. Sir, please help me to get my money back from these cheaters and do sue this site after cancelling their license, so that in future they are prevented to harm more and more innocent people.

Please help me Sir. Please.

Abhay Pratap Singh
Dy. Manager (Projects)
Engineers India Limited,
New Delhi-66
Ph. [protected]

______________________________________________________________________

Dear Customer,

Thank You for your order from http://www.legalight.in. Unfortunately, the order 520 has been cancelled. The order amount will be reversed/refunded to your account at the earliest.

For any clarifications or queries regarding the cancellation of your order, please contact [protected]@legalight.com.

Once again,we thank you for your order and hope to assist you again in the future.
ORDER DETAILS:Merchant Site URL : http://www.legalight.in
Order Number: 520 Order Received: Dec 10, 2009

Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 500.00
Card Holder's Name : Abhay Pratap Singh
Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
Flat No. 261, South Delhi Apartment, Sector-4, Plot-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-75

Shipping Address :
Flat No. 261, South Delhi Apartment, Sector-4, Plot-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-75

Recipient's Phone Number :

Special Instructions :
I have asked a query with three interlinked parts. Please respond to each one of that specifically. Please Sir.

CCAvenue Customer Service