[Resolved]  htttp://wap.galaxy.mauj.com — unsubscribe FHM Video

I want unsubscribe FHM Video, regarding this I called the customercare but they didn't give me the correct information. They are charging Rs.5.00 everyday for the video, whether you downlod or not. It is totally unfair. So please help me to unsubscribe it.
My mobile no. [protected]

Comments

FHM Video www.galaxymauj.com — unsubscription

I want to unsubscribe this service but am not able to do from my mobile. This is daylight robbery pleasestop this. My mobile number is [protected]. Please deactivate FHM Video subscription service
I want to unsuscribe "FHM Video of the day" to 57007 but I always get the answer "Unable to process, try after sometime" Rs5.00 is deducted per day from my BSNL prepaid mobile "[protected]".Please help me to unsubscribe from this.
I want to unsuscribe model of the day" to 57007 but I always get the answer "Unable to process, try after sometime" Rs10.00 is deducted ten day from my BSNL prepaid mobile "[protected]".Please help me to unsubscribe from this.
cid =46535&subid=949
DEAR SIR,
I WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE "FHM VIDEO"SERVICE FROM MY MOBILE NO.[protected].
SIRJI, AGAR CHAHUN TO YEH SIM PHENK KAR NAYA SIM LE LOON LAIKIN BSNL KE
SATH MERA RISHTA BAHUT PURANA HAI USKO TODNE KA DIL NAHI KARTA..SO PL.
MERI MADAD KIJEYE. ''http://wap.galaxy.mauj.com/sf/sub3/psrv.php?subid=1454&spl=10756...
FHM Video of the day" KO JALD SE JALD MERE MOBILE NO. [protected], SE BAND KAR
DIJIYE. AAP KI BADI KIRPA HOGI ...! AAP KA BADE WALA THANKYOU..
Dear Sir I want to unsubscribe.FHM VIDEO.Service.No.[protected].Sir ji agar chahun to yeh sim phen kar naya sim le loon laikin BSNL ke sath mera rishta bahut purana hai usko tudne ka dil nahi karta .so pl.meri madud kijeja.FHM VIDEO of the day ko jald se jald mere mobile no [protected].se band kar dijiye aap ki babi kirpa hogi.
dear sir my mobile no is [protected]. i want to unsucribe FHM VIDEO.sir please is no pe muje har roj k 5.00rs ka charge kiya jata hai.please app ye service ko deactivate kar dijiye.
with thanks sukhpeet
My mobile no [protected]
My mobile no. is [protected] mere no.se fhm video service jald se jald band karane ki kripa kare.
I want unsubscribe Krishna of the day, regarding this I called the customercare but they didn't give me the correct information. They are charging Rs.5.00 everyday for the video, whether you downlod or not. It is totally unfair. So please help me to unsubscribe it. I have already posted my opinion to unsubscribe Krishna of the day.My No is [protected]
My mobile No is[protected], I want to unsubscribe Krishna of the day
my mobile number is [protected].please deactivate fhm services

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets