[Resolved]  HYDRO MECHANICAL ENGINEERS — NON-DELIVERY OF DOCUMENT

I have sent a 3-tier AC rail ticket from Udipi to H.Nizamuddin for 06.12.2008 (Dep. 06.50 am)and courier the same from Jagadhri (Haryana) thru On-Dot Courier (Doc. No.[protected] dated 29.11.2008) to Mr. Kunal Bakshi.

On 05.12.2008 he conveyed me that he had not received the ticket. On enquiring from Jagadhri office, I contacted Ms Sailja of Bangalore office (Ph.[protected] she gave the number of Mr. Parveen (Udipi office). I contacted Mr. Praveen (Phone No. [protected]) and told him about the non-delivery of the packet. He boldly told that the same has been delivered on Reception of the Institute on 01.12.2008. I politely requested him to contact Mr. Kunal over phone but he refused boldly saying that it's my delivery time and he will not contact anyone, you give him my number he will contact me in the morning. I am very much anoyed to listen all these.

On contacting the Courier, Mr. Praveen delivered the packet to Mr. Kunal on 05.12.2008 at 1745 hrs. although he told that the packet has already delivered to Reception on 1.12.2008.

I suggest ON-DOT authorities to throw-out such bad elements which ultimately spoil the image of reputed courier. I strongly suggest the authorities to take strict disciplinary action against Mr. Parveen o[censored]dipi office and inform us the outcome of the complaint.

Rakesh Kohli