[Resolved]  hylinemanagement.com — cheated

I am shashikala and i have registered with home base online job from Hyline Management Services.

I paid the required amount for the registration for the said job and later just 10 minutes and hardly 10 documentation and filling up the form later i started work online posting the giving details by them in various sites (as prefer by them) and every saturday i use to send the report and as assured i use to keep track on it. in this way i work for 2 months hardly 7000/- has to be paid by them but one fine day they told me to check me in their website regarding payment i was shock when i saw my payment details it was mentioned only Rs.165/- only then i called them regarding the payment they told that it is impossible to pay this 165/- Rs also bcos the payment will be done when the amoutn is more than 1000/- rs.

but as per my calculation i have been worked for more than 7000/- i spent more than this to work online.. for internet facilities, computer, my precious time for more than 2 months.

kindly help me sir to get back my money paid as registration fee or else let them pay for the completed work.

I contacted many times and i try my level best to get the money back but it was not use. so i thought i can complaint against them to get the proper justification and solution.

regards,
shashi

Comments

hope i will get the judgement.
Hi Kiran,
I am a student urgently in need of an online job.I recently came upon this site and was very impressed.Can u please elaborate the problems you face while working for this company? I wish to take this up as soon as possible as i have i do not want to undergo any more loss at some other fake company.

Did you get paid at all?
How many hours per day did you work on an average?
If this is not worth it, Can you please suggest an alternative site/company/way as I am pretty desperate at this point.

Samyukta Serugar.
Hi Samyukta,

As im one of the executive working in Hyline Management Services, you can join Hyline without thinking second tought. Only thing is you must have I-net knwg that is wht is requeried in this Ad posting job. You please go through there terms & conditions. They will support you if you have doubts abt the work.. It is very good company which will give full support for there executives.

I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH HYLINE MANGEMENT SERVICES..:)
100% CHEATING COMPANY
THEY WILL ROB YOUR DEPOSIT
DON'T JOIN AND WASTE YOUR MONEY...
IF YOU PAY DEPOSIT THEY WILL TAKE THAT MONEY AND THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY MONEY
IT IS 100% ONLYNE CHEATING ...PLEASE DON'T JOIN AND WASTE YOUR MONEY