[Resolved]  Hyundai Getz — Poor quality

I bought Hyundai GETZ prime in March 2008, total running till date is Just 8000km ..
I noticed certain problems in mileage and performance in the car, so got it checked at Hyundai Authorised service centre(Nimbus Motors). It was informed to me by them that the car engine has some serious problems and its engine needs overhauling. It was quite shocking and stunning for me to hear such things for almost new vehicle.
I heard a lot about performance of Hyundai vehicles earlier so considering all these factors, I decided to purchase this car. I spend almost 4.5lacs to buy this vehicle considering all comfort factors highlighted by Hyundai. I never knew a car can show such symptoms within 8 months of purchase. I really got disheartened and disappointed hearing the engine need to open within such short span of time .

My request to you kindly replace the model with the new car because I would not be able to carry a car with such big problems . I hope Hyundai which is known for its best of service and customer satisfaction will certainly look into my problem and will do the needful.

Hope you can understand my pain being a genuine customer who has spend such a big amount from hard earned money which seems going to waste because of this problem. Looking for a positive response from Hyundai team to sort out my problem.

Looking forward for a quick reply from your side .

Thanks in anticipation

rgds

Mehtab Singh
delhi
Handphone : +91-[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hyundai Getz — no spare part availability

there is no availablity of important spare parts for my hyundai getz (JK02AL-5152) In any service center of jammu from the last 18 days.

Hyundai Motor India
    Hyundai Motor India Phone
    Hyundai Motor India Address
    5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025