[Resolved]  Hyundai i10 Car, India — Harassment to customer

I have couriered following letter to The GM – Sales and Marketing, 30, Mohan Co – op Ind. Area, Sarita Vihar, Matura Road, New Delhi – 44.

Regret to inform you till date I have no update either from Customer care/ Suhrit Hyundai/Head off Hyundai.

Please resolve the issue asap.

Dated – April 22, 2008

Subject – Complain against Suhrit Hyundai/ Need Delivery of vehicle immediately.

I have registered my complain Ref No –[protected], send a mail to [protected]@hmil.net but no response from their end.

I had verbal conversation with Mrs. Pushpa Negi (General Manager, Suhrit Hyundai) [protected], but she failed to resolve the issue and talked very rudely.

I have booked I-10 Magna (M), Champagne Gold, 25 days back with a promise that I will get the delivery within a week.

1) I have paid INR 10, 000 as booking amount that credited to SUHRIT services p ltd. S-6, Building No 18-19, Gulmohar Community Centre, Yusuf Sarai, New Delhi - 16.

2) I have selected this vehicle from Auto Expo Delhi and exchange my Maaruti with Hyundai, I incurred a lose of Rs 10, 000 exchange bonus because didn’t have the delivery on time, I have sold my old car and facing the hardship.

3) My daily routine has been hampered, my job require extensive traveling and every day I have to pay Rs 1200 to rent a car, total expense Rs 25, 000 approx.

It is quite surprising that the people are getting this car same day and it has been not delivered to me till date, its almost one month, approved loan A/c no 13019741.

4) I have booked the car and expecting the Delivery in the holy days on Navratara that has been passes now.

I never expected such painful service from Hyundai, I was in touch with you representative Rahul -Contact No - [protected].

Please compensate the loss and deliver the car immediately.

Md. Manzar Sohail Nazami

Sr. Manager –Spice World

Contact No - [protected]

Comments

Please be advise that I wanted to buy i10 so called Kothari Hyundai Pune Kharadi Branch approx one month back & got appointment at 1330 hrs, but unfortunately got urgent call from my office so immediately contacted Kothari hyundai & requested to shift my appointment at 1630 hrs they confirm also, no one came for test drive that Day.Again contacted Kothari Hyundai thrice & ask them to give me test drive, they collected my details as well as my mobile number but one month passed no one contacted me till now. I am very much disappointed with Sales service of Hyundai if some one can't provide good sales service how he can provide good after sale service.

Thanks & Best Regards
Mulk Raj
My name is Sushil Raina a NRI based at Dubai UAE. My son Aditya Raina was
>studiyng in India and few months back he joined HCL computers Ltd. Gurgaon.
>I wanted him to buy a HYNDAI SANTRO car as i had trust in Hyundai motor
>products. I aksed him to approach your dealer in Yusuf Sarai M/S SUHRIT
>SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.New Delhi and discuss about the loan if he can get and pay
>the down payment. He approached your dealer and met a sales person by the
>name Mr. Chander and after discussions with him he was told that financing
>will not be a problem as he is working for HCL and he has to submit the
>salary certificate and residence proof etc.
>He told him that since the rates are going up from 1st of January 2008
>therefore he should pay advance and book the car immediately and rest of the
>formalities they will get cleared in few days after calling the finacing
>institution. On[protected] when he went to again ask, then again he was
>asked to pay the minimum amount that is Rs.70500/- before[protected] so that
>the he is not deprived of the old price benefit and the loan formaliies they
>will get cleared during ist week of the month and the car will be deliered
>to him.
>When he approached again during first week of January 2008, he was told
>that the bank needs so many other documents and guaranter etc. which he told
>them that he was not told about it earlier and he can nt do it now fast as
>he is alone here. When they insited and said that it is not possible to do
>the same without that then he requested to cancell the booking and refund
>the money to him vide his letter dated[protected] and handedover the
>original receipt to them as desired and took the stamped copy of letter and
>recipt .
>The payments were deposited as below:
>1. Receipt number #s 0595 dated 28/12-2007 Amount Rs. 10000/-
>2. Receipt number 0628 dated[protected] amount Rs. 60500/-
> TOTAL ADVANCE Rs. 70500/-
>The refund letter and cancellation letter signed and stamped dated 07-01-08
>is with us.
>Since then i have personally spoken to their VP Mr. Mohit Chabra so many
>times and he always promised to get it done in a day or so and rever back to
>me but unfortunately that day has never come.Now he has stopped even
>answering the telphone calls from me (that shows the courtesey of your
>dealer staff. Even my son has visited numourus times to their show room and
>Mayapuri Ofiice and Met Mr. abharwal. Mr. Prashant and Ms. Pushpa Negi in
>Yusuf Sarai office but no one gives a concrete reply about the refund. Is
>this the money of the customers is played with by the HYUNDAI DEALERS.
>i HAVE ALL THE RECORDS OF THE CALLS MADE TO THESE GENTLEMEN AND SHOWING
>HAVING TALKED OR NOT REPONDED. i WOULD HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON PHONE
>CALLS ON CALLING THEM FROM DUBAI .
>I am now approaching the customer care and will write to your Hyndai
>President in KOREA and will BE FORCED TO pass on the copy of this letter
>with proofs to the TV Media for taking the necessary action if no action is
>taken by you with in a week, s time from now.
>With best regards.
>Sushil Raina
>Father of Mr. Aditya who booked the car in his name.
I've booked a Hyundai i-10 (Magna - 0 alpine blue) more than 1 month back in Devbhoomi Hyundai Motors, Dehradun. It was supposed to be delivered by 25th April. When I arrived there for getting delivery I was told that it will be delivered on 25th May. I am repeatedly told by the people at showroom that the colour I've chosen, is not available but before booking the car the same colour i.e. "alpine blue" was very much available. It is very much unbecoming of a reputed dealer in Dehradun that they are not in a position maintain their reputation and customers are getting very much unsatisfied with the services. Please take care of it and my chosen car may be delivered at the earliest.

Pls escalate this problem to higher authorities in Hyundai - Chennai or S.Korea. Also file a case with consumer court in Dehli or Mumbai.
These are real . The Best way to teach them a lession is E-mail to Arvind.[protected]@hmil.net, [protected]@hmil.net, ashok.[protected]@hmil.net (President HMIL)

they will return the money in fraction of seconds .Suhrit hyundai they are full of mother

teach them a lession

hope u can get ur money Soon mr raina
hello sir,
as i am a proud owner of hundai i10 era.I purchased it on nov 2007 and i was the second person in my city 2 buy ur car as it was newly launched.now i am facing a lot of complains which r not solved by the aut delar:-NATRAJ MOBILES PVT.LTD
JHANSI (U.P).As i faced many problems which r as follows:-
(1)front left door lock is not working properly and he is agreed 2 give me a free replacemet as my car is under warranty but more then 15 days are passed and no possitive responce is showed by him
(2)my wheel rim was disbalanced and when i showed this 2 the dealer he told me that the rim is not covered under warranty and is not in the situation 2 be repaired on this i asked him 2 give me a new one 4 which he was charging me 900Rs but when i met the company personel named MR.GURUMURTHI holding the post of APSL, he told me i front of owner Mr.PAVITRA KHANNA that the rim must be changed and no charges r to be given by me and the claim is to be given.after all the things were made clear they told me that both my rim and lock will be changed after a week as they r currently not available in the stock.i agreed to this,
but after 1 week passed they did not called me . and after 20 days a call comes and they tell me that my old rim will be repaired and no new rim will be given.
so i ask u to look in this matter and take use full steps and provide me a new rim and lock.as we were thinking 2 purchase a verna but after this sad experience we r going 4 ford feista.
my contact details:-kamal kishore [protected], [protected]
I have sent my car i10 for servicing to Krishana Hyundai, Korba (Chhattisgarh) on sat.23 Aug 08. They charged around 2600/- . but still the car have problem. The people of service centre does not known the periodic maintenance like changing of gear oil, coolant and other related items . I had did the various times, but no man intrested to resolve the problems. I have made complaint two times through internet and personally, but no man keen to talk about this. Now, my car have serious current problem and I compelled to repaired through other agency.
The riding of Hyundai car is bad experience for me. Even toll free number given in your email is not working and non attending.
The labour charges for changing of coolant is Rs 90/- which is much costlier than other service centre (Which will be free in free servicing schedule).
Kindly properly trained your staaf and mechanic for good behaoiur and satisfactorily repairing of the car.
I have purchased I-10 from Samta Hyunda on 01.07.2008. I was to deliver petrol coupons of Rs. 2700/- but till date dealer is making one excuse or the other. Please bring my matter in to the notice of Hyundai. As i have called their customer care centres but till date nothing has been done from their end.
I have posted my complaint 10 days ago on this site but till date nothing has been done. I am planning to go legally about the same.
I had bought a verna car three months back from popular hyundai trivandrum, now the stereo (CD player) is not working and the
front wind screen wiper blade got wornout. I went to the service centre and they told me that the wiper blade wont be covered under the warranty and they would be charging 900 Rs for that.

The stereo was taken for repair, and the service staff was so careless that they scratched the dashboard near stereo several times.

This shows the quality of the hyundai service. Substanderd staff, Substanderd Vehicle.

With Regards
Dr Binod Sydney
Mr. Mulk Raj,
You are lucky that they wont came for a test drive. If they did you might buy that car. And the fight between hyundai and you will be starting from there.
So thank God for not sending them
Cheers
Priya
hello sir,
as i am a proud owner of hundai i10 era.I purchased it on 14th sep 2008. Now i am facing a lot of complains which r not solved by the auth. delar:-SAS Automotives Pvt. Ltd. Lucknow (U.P). As i faced problems which r as follows:-

1) I purchased above mention car on 14th sep. 2008 with insurance by ICICI Lombard. Similarly I received a cover note on same date. After purchasing this car I was go to Kanpur. In kanpur on 21st Sep. 2008 a small accident was occured. resulting side door glass, side mirror broken & some denting also. That time i asked with SAS Huyndai at lucknow for the repairing at kanpur. They suggest me if there have a ICICI Lombard then you can repair it there. Then I was go to Khanna Auto Sales (P) Ltd. kanpur. After survey of my vehicle repairing had been done. After repair I asked with ICICI Lombard for insurance claim, he was unable to claim due to non generating of insurance policy and they tell that after getting policy we can reimburse the claim amount.

then same day I asked with Mr. pradeep from ICICI Lombard for my policy. He tell me that your policy is not existing, therefore you can not get reimbursement amount from ICICI. After Seven days Mr. pradeep told me that your policy has been generated with new cover note which cover insurance of your vehicle from 25 Sep. 2008.

Regarding this problem I contact with SAS Huyndai at Lucknow. regarding this matter he asked with Mr. Pradeep and he says that within 2-3 months matter will be resolved. But as per ICICI Lombard main office at Mumbai, Reimbersment can not be done because your claim have before insurance.

Sir, I have so many time talked to SAS Huyndai regarding this matter. They are simply lingeron the problem & not cooperating.

Therefore, lastaly I approach to you that you can understand the problem & help us to get the claim immediately. Otherwise I forced to get the help with cutomer forum with leigel resources. I give the details of policy & claim as under.

1) Insurance cover note No. on 14.09.2008 = PH 7540954
2)Insurance cover note No. on 25.09.2008 = PH 7540967
3)Duplicate Insurance policy no. = 3001/55056772/00/000
4) Claim amount as per Hyundai invoice no. C[protected] = Rs 6685.00

M. K. Singh
Manager (Bajaj group)
Mob. - [protected]
Sir/Madam,

I have bought one i10 MEGNA car on 14/09/08 from MGF Jhandaywalan Delhi from the first day itself I felt that there are some fumes which gives burning sensation to the eyes and uneasiness in breathing while entering the car when it is kept in the sun heat for sometime even when there was not a single external accessories provided by me at that time.

I assumed that it may be due to Polythene which is covered on the seats so I removed the same and provided routine (cotton) seat cover and installed the black film on the glasses to reduce the effect of sun.Still the problem is there whereas I am not using any type of matting's in my car.On 7/10/08 your representative at MGF Workshop at G.T Karnal Road expected the fumes are due to black film provided on the windows so they have removed the film( with my permission only) but with no improvements.

I would also like to draw your attention that I have taken my car twice to your service station(MGF Workshop at G.T Karnal Road B-7 ) with the same problem & they have suggested to keep glasses little open while parking & as advised I am following the same but still facing the problem.

I would like to make it clear that the total external accessories provided by me are cotton seat covers & stereo only otherwise the vehicle is as raw as at the time of purchasing.

The vehicle details are as under:

Name: VINOD KUMAR
Invoice Date: 13/09/2008

So, I therefore request you to please look after the case sincerely before any thing goes wrong with me due to foul gases.

Thanking you & anticipating a favourable response from your end at the earliest.

VINOD KUMAR
Mobile No.[protected]

SHyundai Motors,Santro Car- Dealer, Suhrit Hundai, New Delhi — Non payment of exchange bonus, Non delivery of RC

We bought a Santro Xing from your Gulmohar Park, Yusuf Sarai, New Delhi center on 30th Sep 2007 and the money was paid in full.

Car registration number – DL 3 C AP 8277. We made repeated phone and email complaints.

It has been over one year- we have not been paid 1) Rs 15000 exchange bonus and 2) CNG endorsed RC
and 3) transfer details of old car

Complaint no HECP182, was given in Jun 2008 to us by Hyundai customer care, however even now in Jan 2009 both our problems are unresolved.
i purchased new satro frm suhrit hyndai yusuf sarai in march 2008 in exchange of my two old cars. dealer promised me to get them transfered on his name both the old cars and handed me the delivery notes too saying that he shall be reponsible for all the maintenace n challans n accidents if it happens.But till now after 9 months i m getting the challans of the cars on my name and address..means he has nt got them transferred. The cars r still on my name and running on road.Dont knw wht will happen in case of serious offence if it happens involvin the cars.Dealer is nt giving any straight reply to me. Pls suggest some action that i can take to safeguard me.

Subject : Complain against Kothari Hyundai pune,

as i am a proud owner of hundai i10 era. I purchased it on Dec, 2008 and i am facing a lot of complains which r not solved by the aut dealer Kothari Hyundai, ( Without Asking me or All People, this dealer always damage electric wring every car, if I was asking him why your doing this, then they told me that we are doing from long time and who are you ? )
I never expected such painful service from Kothari Hyundai pune, Pls suggest some action that i can take to safeguard me. I trust in Hyundai motor products.

Atul Arvind Kulkarni
Call : [protected]
respected sir,

I have bought Hyundai i 10 on 14th Aug 2008 in return i exchanged my Indica Car from your Baltic hyundai Dealer faridabad. They said that i will receive my excahnge bonus check of Rs. 15, 000 in 2-3 Months . Every time I call them up they are with new new Lame excuses.

I am a Doctor and do you think I have so much time that i run behind them. This is the height now. So many promises and in return nothing.

please let me know when I am going to receive my check.

name Dr. Om Prakash Bhatia

Registration No. HR 51 AC
Contact No. [protected]

waiting for a quick, responsible and satisfactory phone call.
respected sir,

please let me know when I am going to receive my check.

name Dr. Om Prakash Bhatia

Registration No. HR 51 AC
Contact No. [protected]

Suhrit Hyundai - Car Dealer — Insurance cheque bounced

I had bought a I-10 1.2 Magna Car from dealer M/S Suhrit Hyundai in DELHI & took delievery of the car on 26th december 2008

In the scheme under which the car was bought the Insurance amount was supposed to be paid by the dealer of apprx Rs. 11, 000/-. I was issued a premium cover note at the time of delievery and after about 2 weeks I rcvd the main cover note also of policy from Reliance general insurance.

Today I got a note from Reliance Insurance by courier saying that the policy has been cancelled since inception due to the cheque issued by the dealer Bounced back "Due to insufficient funds.. " Also the cubic capacity of the car mentioned in the cover note is 1086cc while it should be 1197cc .
This is a very very serious matter and I have stopped using the car with immediate effect and have been travelling by Taxi to the office..Hope u know it is not advisable to drive a car without a valid insurance

Had contacted the dealer and they are saying to contact some particular person in their office whose no is coming constantly unreachable.. And there is no positive reply from the dealer.

How come dealerships are isused to ppl who doesn’t have the finance capability of issuing a cheque of mere Rs.11, 000/- and cause such huge amount of trouble to their customers.
Sir
I had purchased Hyundai i-10 era of Oyster gray color on 14/01/2009 from M/s SUHRIT SERVICES Pvt Ltd, Mayapuri, New Delhi entrusting on the customer services of Hyndai Motors worldwide.

Unfortunately the dealership of M/s Suhrit Hyundai was stopped or cancelled soon after I bought the car because of which till date I have not received even the PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION COPY and original copy of the Insurance policy. Since I have taken loan from my company for the same purpose, I needed to submit the required papers to my Organization before 18/01/2009.Now I failed to submit the papers, company is taking an interest of 18% on the loan drawn by me from my salary.

The Suhrit Showroom broke a number of commitments during the whole period right from car booking (on 22/12/2008) to delivery (on 14/01/2009) & after Sales services leaving me grossly dissatisfied with the services of Hyundai Motor Corporation.

So many times I talked to Delhi Hyundai care Deptt ([protected]) where from I was just given a Complain No.[protected]. I also talked to Ms Aparna[protected], Sales Support) she just told that she has 800 other cases, she cannot help me and Suresh Menon ([protected], Sales Mgr), the talk ended without any concrete reply. No body is saying when will I get the Provisional Registration Copy. Is that all your customer care cell does??

So many days I went to the Suhrit Showroom and waited for so many hours. As I am a working Engineer I have lots of work other than this.

Buying a Hyundai car has turned out to be a horrible nightmare for me since in a metro like Delhi I cannot even drive the car now without proper papers.

Can you please help me out urgently on this issue... Or else I shall be compelled to go the Consumer Forum with leigel resources.

Please let me know when I am going to receive my Provisional RC and original copy of Insurance policy.

My car No written on the Gate PAss is DL3CBH0778
Engine No.-G4HG8M618655
Chassis No.- MALAM51BR8M198709*J

Anticipating an early reply and favourable response from you.

Anubhav Verma