[Resolved]  Hyundai Mobile — Camera not working

I had purchased Hyundai A200 mobile thru Indiatimes.com in Jan, 2007. It has in-built feature of 2 MP camera but is not workin since March. I have lodged a complaint in the customer care and nothing has progressed so far. Also, if anybody's aware, kindly provide info on a service centre that can solve my prob...
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have one S9, the screen is broken. Can I get a spare?

hyundai mobile — from first day mobile not reading sim

I had brought this from citibank credit card brochure Deals for all co in Mumbai eight months ago and last week only I attempted to insert sim card for my son but it doesnt read the sim. cintacted the Mumbai co Deals 4 all they are not even willing to give service center address in Bangalore nor they are replacing the same giving an excuse we are not dealing in this co.Hyundai any more and the warranty is only for six months!
Could you please give me details of Bangalore service centers or nearest center where I could get this replaced.Why are you selling such inefficient handsets,Kindly call me back.
Thanking You
Bangalore 560079,
cell # [protected]
Dear,
Sir/ madam
I am raghuvendra kulkarni, I am using Hyundai mobile HI 50 Young this mobile battery expired in 2 month, and 2 time complainting company services please new battery
Name: raghuvendra kulkarni
Order no. [protected]
Model no. HI 50 Young 4G

Dear Support team

After several request for a replacement new battery your company unable to provide a battery to me since last 3years. So I ensure that your company cheated with me. If You didn't solve my problem then I will take the shelter of Consumer Court.

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets