[Resolved]  Hyundai Motors India Ltd (Bikaner Dealer) — Refund of Rs.10000 from M/S Bharat Hyundai,Bikaner(HMIL)

Dear Team,

This is to bring a matter into your consideration that i have purchased a Hyndai Santro Car from Bharat Hyundai-Bikaner on 30th August2007 under exchange offer & corporate discount. I have been committed that you will get refund of Rs4000/- as Corporate Discount & Rs10000/- for exchange discount & same was committed by Mr. Rajendra Kumar Gupta, Owner, M/S Bharat Hyundai, Bikaner. Furthermore, he told me that I will get the refund of Corporate Discount when i will submit my Appointment Letter of Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd. I have submitted the same & got Rs4000/- in Feb-08. I was supposed to get Exchange Discount when i will submit the RC Copy of both my Old & New Car(As per terms & Conditions of Exchange Policy)( Old Vehicle No. GJ1-3784, New Vehicle No. RJ18-CA-1242). I have submitted the same in Dec-07, but still i havent got the refund.

I have called so many times to Mr. R.K. Gupta owner of M/S Bharat Hyundai & in his office. But, there was no response from their side. I am not at all satisfied & annoyed with the behaviour & working style of the dealer & company as well. I hope i will get positive response atleast from your side. I urge you to give the solution for the same.

Vivek Choudhary

I hope you will help me out in the same. Waiting for positive & prompt response.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I want an hundai telivision service center information of bikaner
shree prakash somani

Hyundai Motor India
    Hyundai Motor India Phone
    Hyundai Motor India Address
    5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025