Hyundai Slim Phone — Not received the product

RAMASUBRAMANIAN.R
I have placed an order for two Hyundai Slim phone from Deals4all through Telebanking on December 18th 2007. But I have not received the product yet. They have debited my money for Rs.6300 from my credit card on the very same day. They have asked me to fax the statement and compliant letter. I have faxed my statement too. While i call them, they tell me that they will despatch the material immediately. But I have not received the product yet. Kindly do the needful to get my material or my money back.

Comments

Hyundai Slim Phone — After 26 days of order product still not delivered & behaviour of Manager Mr. LUV & executives were not good

I ordered Hyundai Slim Phone on 23rd OCT 07 But till today my ordered product is not delivered to me. I have made this complaint many times and mailed on your customer service e-mail ID 5-6 times but not getting proper reply. Your customer service nos. are always engaged. after tyring 50-60 times i got the no. only once and the executive were helpless to do any thing, I asked them that transfer line to your manager Mr. Luv, but Mr. Luv didn't attend the call. they took my mobile no. and asked me that Mr. Luv will call you, but he didn't call me. I always have to make STD calls to contact your nos. and your executives don't understand the problem and cut the phone line without informing me. or they put me on hold for a long time. I called two times to Mr. Luv , he told me that he is not well. he'll call me tomorrow at 12.30 I waited but he didn't call, I again called your executive and asked him to transfer the but Mr. Luv was not ready to talk, after my request again and again he took the call and told me that actually the fact is stock of Hyundai Slim Phone has been over, I asked him that you should inform me earlier back . Then he told me talk to my executive, i asked him that your executives are not giving me proper answer and i want to talk to you only, then he told me . Then without informing me he handover the phone line to the executive, I asked him that I want to cancle my order and in how many days you'll refund my money back then he put me on hold. I waited for almost 5-6 minutes but he didn' t turned up. then I cut the phone, I always told to your executives that your customer service nos. are always engaged and I don't have time to wait to get the line connected. And I told them that I always have to make STD calls ans it costs me. Your executives and Manager Mr. Luv have been lingering for a long time and you people debited my credit card on the very first day of order, and not delivering the product. I asked your executives and Mr. Luv to provide me the name contact no. and e-mail ID of your CEO / Directors, but they didn;t give it to me.
When I ordered Hyundai Slim Phone your executive Ms Matty took the order I asked her that is there any service centre of Hyundai mobile in Ahmedabad, she told yes, But yesterday Mr. Luv told me that we are importing this product and there is no service center or showroom in Ahmedabad.
Since inception I am getting wrong comittments and I am not getting my product , Now I want to cancle my order and my money back.

waiting for reply

Vikas Saxena
Mobile - [protected]
Hi sir two months before i have bought the hyundai mobile, it is a nice mobile, but my mobile was fell into the floor, so its display totally out. i want to change the display. but i dont know the service center at chennai.could you send to the service center in chennai. it is very useful for me. so kindly send to the service center address to my email address .where is the service center in chennai at tamilnadu. Please send to me . I really upset about no hyundai slim mobile display available in chennai. Else i want a display . please sir.

Hyundai Slim Phone — charger replacement

dear all,
i have purchased a mobile mini 100 camara phone from Deals4all
invoice no : 65222
date:18:12:2007
supplior ref :sbi/0708/45474
other reference :SBI CC
sir
charger was not working i have sent to
M/s Compact International,
246, 2nd Floor, Laxmi Plaza, Laxmi Ind. Estate Compound,
New Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai-400 053.
Tel :[protected] /[protected] Lines)
for repacement of charger through
I have sent the charger through DTDC courier, on 04/01/2008 Shipment No.:H45487421 and as per DTDC courier it has deen DELIVERED on Monday, January 07, 2008 @ 1845 Hrs i have mailed to [protected]@deals4all.net and [protected]@deals4all.net and [protected]@deals4all.net
regarding this issue

this charger is not avalable in market to purcahae directrly

so i request all the people who read this
to forwar to above mail id and help to get back my charger

regards