[Resolved]  I Process services india Pvt Ltd. — Pf Withdrawal form form not received

Regional Provident Fund Commisioner
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan,
Plot No.222, Sector No.3,
Charkop Market, Charkop Poisar Road,
Kandivali (West), Mumbai - 400 067.

I wish to draw the following facts for your kind information and necessary action:-
1. I was employed with I-Process Services(India) Pvt Ltd. from 10.08.2006 to 02.12.2008.
2. After the Full and Final Formalities,filled PF withdrawal Form after stamping they returned the form and refused to take the ownes for submitting the forms,and guided us to send through Registerted AD.
3. Mr.Ajay (HR Executive) told me to check your Application status through website,"www.epfindia.nic.in",and shortltly i would be receivieng a Akchnowlegdement Receipt from PF office,But Not Before 2 months.
4. After the time of 2 months is over i contacted the HR team in I-Process Services(India) Pvt Ltd.But they told me that you are aware how lazy the Goverment Servants are,Due to some reasons it wont be updated,
5. After waiting 2 more months i again follow up with my Respective office,But this time they are very rude and told me" that we have given you 6 months time dont call us again and again"we assure u wil get ur money in committed time frame.
6. when one of my colleague received his money in october i caled up the PF Office,I was shocked to listen that,they havent received my papers yet.
7.then i filled a written complaint against the postal deparment it is about 10 days i havent received the feedback
8. then i called the PF Department they told me to fill another form but our Corporate office denied to stamp it again.
looking forward for your kindness in this concern, i have family behind me, Please guide me what should i do ?
following are the details of the receipt of Registered AD, PF Office,Employee Details,Employer'sDetails:

Employee Code: C 10616

TIME 2:27pm Contact No.[protected],[protected]
Date[protected]

Employer's Details

Registered Office: Corporate office:

I-Process Services(India) Pvt Ltd. I-Process Services(India) Pvt Ltd.
Acme Plaza,7th Floor,Unit No.707-708, No.8,Local Shoping Complex,
Andheri-Kurla Road,Andheri(E) Pushp Vihar,Madangir,
Mumbai-400059 New Delhi-110062

Comments

I Process Services India (Pvt.)Ltd. — Regarding PF withdrawal

8. then i called the PF Department they told me to fill another form but our respective office denied to stamp it again.

Regitered AD Details:

Counter No.1
Post Office: Janak Puri <110058>
RLAD A 9743
TIME 2:27pm
Date[protected]

Employer's Details:

I-Process Services(India) Pvt Ltd.
Acme Plaza,7th Floor,Unit No.707-708,

Company Name - i - Process Services india Pvt Ltd
Name - Ashutosh Kumar Singh
My i - Process ID - C04686
Withdraw PF status is not clear Please help

my pf form status not clear

regards