[Resolved]  i2i Enterprise Ltd — PF Amount

I was working with i2i enterprise ltd in Bangalore, from June-2004 to Dec-2006, i have sent the PF forms to i2i office delhi when we contacted them they said they have not received my form but in the same envolope all the 6 forms were available including my form also, even HR or Delhi i2i people are not responding, seems no one is serious abt the employees, we have served the company when we resigned they are not helping us. Request you to kindly do the needful.

Comments

PF Amount

I was working with i2i enterprise ltd & which later changed to i2i telesource in Delhi, from Jan-2004 to Oct-2008, i have sent the PF forms & Full and Final settlement claim to i2i office delhi even HR or Delhi i2i people are not responding, seems no one is serious abt the employees, we have served the company when we resigned they are not helping us.& above all the company had been sold to All Sec technologies Request you to kindly do the needful.

i2i Enterprise Ltd — Regarding PF disbursement

My PF Number is MH/PUN/34224/16843 .I have been following on for this from past 4 years with no assurable response from the Company.

would apprecaite if my problem can be resolved .

Thanks & Regards,