IAF/AFCAO — retirement benefits

pankaj_896
sir i am pk sharma(760896-R) elect/fit. my dod is 24may2010&dob is 05jun73. i havenot received my pf money till today.though i was told i will get the money within 03months.now can anybody tell me when i will get my pf money & other retirement benefits. please do something .kindly reply me in my mail id pankajsharma19733@yahoo.com
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I m 685337-G Ex- JWO SK Srivastava Rdo/Fit retired from 35 Wg, AF. My DOD is 28 May 10.
I m sorry to say that i have not received my PF money even after the six months of discharge from service. Kindly intimate me. if i shall get the interest for these six months after retirement on my PF money. Kindly do the needful.
I am 760202-B Ex SGT AK Mishra retired from 41 SQN, AF. My DOD is 30 Nov 10.Classifiation Pay is not encluded in pension till date. Kindly do the needfui.
Sir I am Ex Sgt Balwan Singh retired from IAF on 26 Dec 2011. i received my gratuity and commutation two months back. but sir I am sorry to say that i have not received my leave encasement survival benefits and even my pf.

It is requested kindly do the needful I in very urgent of money.

Thanks and regards

704414-F Ex sgt Balwan Singh
I am EX Sgt TM Mohan retired from IAF on 15 Aug 2012 From AF Nal. I received my Sgt PPO in the month of Mar 13 with all the benefit but I did not received my MACP PPO till date.

It is requested kindly do the needful and I am in need.I am awaiting for your early replay.

Thanks and warm regards