[Resolved]  IAPEN — Fraud

Dear sir
I am an a doctor who has just finished my MBBS, and have joined IAPEN institution in cochin for USMLE(United stated medical liscence examination). I and a few friends had paid there fees for the coaching, but now when we call them there number does not exist. We tried going to meet them in person but it is closed.
Kindly advise what i can do to atleast get my money back.As the amount we had paid is very high.

Thank You.
Pramod

Comments

hey.. i have also been cheated... please give me your details... i will contact you... Salk George
they did the same thing to me ... please contact me
This IAPEN is "Indo American Professional Education Network" and it is different from "The Indian Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (IAPEN)".

The Indian Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition is a Society which consists of Doctors, Dietitians and is completely different from Indo American Professional Education Network. The Indian Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition fights against malnutrition and underprivileged people and do not offer any kind of commercial services. All services are not for profit services and the society will not give any type of assurance to anybody...Kindly do not confuse this Indo American Professional Education Network with Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Society.

IAPEN (Indian association for parenteral and enteral nutrition) is formed based on ASPEN, USA and ESPEN, UK and BAPEN, Britesh etc... Each organization has so much respect in their own countries. Americal Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ASPEN), European Society for Parenteral and Enteral NUtrition (ESPEN), British Assocaition for Parenteral and enteral nutrition(BAPEN) etc... Like this about 30 are present in different countries... who are fighting against Malnutrition...

We are not interested in commenting about "Indo American Professional Education Network" which is completely different from The Indian Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition.

We are very much sorry for the people who were being cheated by the Indo American Professional Education Network..

Complaint categoryCategory: Other