[Resolved]  Ibm India Pvt Ltd — PF money not credited

I am Suresh Kumar Mathrapu. I worked in IBM and I have requested for my PF amount in August'08.But Still that amount not credited in my account.
Could you please chek and inform the status.

My PF account No----KN/BN/19214/041957.

Suresh...
Hyderabad.
Ph..[protected].

Comments

IBM India Pvt Ltd — Regarding my PF

Respected Sir,
I have submitted my PF Withdraw Forms on Aug-31st(after around 2 Months of my Resignation-18th April'08 from IBM) Till date I have not received my PF in my ICICI Salried A/c[protected]Savings), please do the needful Sir as I am in need of my Money, for your reference my PF NO: KN/BN/19214/058312
thanks in advance for your intervension in this regard
Thanking Your sir/Madam
Purnaprasad
PF NO: KN/BN/19214/058312

IBM India Pvt Ltd — PF not Credited to Account

Hello Sir,

I had submitted my request of PF withdrawal with my previous Employer in Dec 2008. They have confirmed that they have filed the document with the RPFC Bangalore, Karnataka. My PF Account no is KN/BN/19214/040582. Please tell me status of my request.

Komal

IBM India Pvt Ltd — To remove my name in CIBIL

Hi, I had availed a personal loan from HSBC, which is cleared during the mid of Sept 09 for 16K, but however, as per the sources my name is still appearing CIBIL. Kindly request you to remove the same.

Any clarifications, please call me on [protected].

IBM India Pvt Ltd — credit card not yet received though i received confirmation letter

I received conformation letter that card would be received in 7 days, but i have not yet rececieved till today my application no is[protected]

Raveendhar