[Resolved]  Ibm India Pvt Ltd — HDFC Bank robbed my money from my Account

I have an issue, my money is robbed from my account, I dont know what to do.Iam helpless, because I have family to run, and I dont have any money to run my family this Month.
I had a HDFC Credit Card sometime in 2002, card number bearing [protected].On this card I had an outstanding amount of INR 10000, and the limit of this card was INR 15000, at that point of time, I did not pay the outstanding amount for which the collection agent had called me, and threatened me, by abusing my Mother, I had asked that person to come to my house to collect the money, because I wanted to reason with him fro abusing my Mother.This is an act of hooliganism, which needs to be condemned and addressed.Now I have my salary account with HDFC with the account No:[protected], with one of the HDFC branch and the address of this Branch, mentioned as follows.
No 4, Bell Road, Chikkamaranahalli, Bangalore -560094.Now what is happened is, the Bank has deactivated my account with out any intimation, and when I tried to check my available balance on my account, it was showing as Rs 0.00, when I enquired it with the Bank, that is when they directed me to the Credit Card department, these people informed me that they have deactivated this account, because I have an outstanding on my credit card.This is robbing my Money from my account without intimation.
On 05th March'09 I got a letter from the Bank stating that I have an outstanding of Rs 63000 on my credit card.which I suppose cannot be, and I assume these are fake charges.Which Iam not ready to pay, When I told this to them, then they called me for a settlement, to the address as follows.HDFC Bank Ltd, Old Airport Road, Golden Towers, 4th Floor, Kodihalli -Bangalore.
Iam, ready to settle this amount on my principle out standing, If they think that by holding my hard earned salary, they can black mail me, then I would like to address this to the Consumer court, so that I get justice.Iam helpless, now.Please help me to get justice on this.

Mohammed Siraj