[Resolved]  ICA Infotech Pvt Ltd — Salaries Issue

Big chor company appoints people and does not pay till mid month. people get salaries on 15, 17 and even later
students unhappy no proper faculty
they talk only business volume and no ethics of paying salaries

BEWARE OF JOINING ICA - THEY LOOK GOOD IN BEGINING ONLY - CMD ID REAL THIEF

Comments

thank for the saggetion i selected there, now i m not going to join after your feedback
Dear
The same problem here I had made so many mail towards the HR department even though CC with Chairman and VP east but no action would taken for my complain. I have left ICA after working as long 4years. But at last I think that I have to launch a complain as legal aginst them at the consumer forum court India.
india first bakwaas insitute in delhi this is the first insitute who earn the income only but not seen the quality of student
This is regarding my PF as I left my job since 20th Dec, 08 till not received my Pf sometimes they excuss with not filling of PF form properly at the time of joining however at the time of joing if i didnot fill properply then how do i get my pf no... its discusting!!! after frequent follow up in pf department they again mentioned that PF office is not accepting any New pf form from ICA, they always use to give stupid and ruff replies, as if we dont have any knowledge of PF...!! kindly help me out to get my PF amount as they recently send me scan copy of subbmission to PF office on 26th June, 09 plz help to get it as people did job for all this facilities... I have soft feeling for my sayajigunj centre so i never wanted to compnain for the same but Now i knoe its not the fault for Sayajigunj not related at all...
Dear Pulkit,

You have worked with the company for 4 years. Was salaries not happening on time since 4 years??? if so, why you have continued for 4 long years. I feel really sad for the company of having such employees who does turns their face off at tough situations. i had worked with this organisation for more than 4 years till 2007. It is really a nice place to work. May be due to some unavoidable situations they are running through a bad patch. People should help the organisation to come out of the tough situation. At least people like you should help, who have got befitted for long 4 yrs.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other