[Resolved]  Icfai School Of Financial Studies — Refund From ICFAI

I have taken admission in the ICFAI School of Financial Studies, Hyderabad, for the MBA(Finance) Program. But soon we are realize that the college has been affiliated to Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI), C-1/103, Indira Nagar, Dehradun-248 006, Which is not allowed aas per the notice o[censored]NIVERSITY GRANT COMISSION issued on June, 2009. I have deposited the fees of Rs. 120, 000/- (One Lakh twenty Thousand Only). Rs. 5000 has been deposited towards the registration and Rs. 115, 000 towards the 1st Installment. I would like to know what are the further action I can take againts the college in regards to the degree and the amount deposited.

Binay Todi
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Hi. Binay

I saw your msg. dt.[protected] on website. I had also similarly applied for MBA with ISFS but withdrew from the program. I did not encounter any problem and got my money Rs. 1, 20, 000/- in full on the next day of my request. Have you approached the management? If not do so fast.

Good Luck

Harish

ICFAI School of Financial Studies — PF not reced till date

PF Settlement not received
Dear Sir

I have worked as a accountant for the hyderabad based company at their Mumbai office. I have resinged my job. The company name is ISFS. I have forwarded the pf forms duly signed to the company. They have confirmed me that they have submitted my pf form authorities on 08.09.2009 . But till date i have not received the refund advice.

. My mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com , [protected]@itm.edu

. I am Mr Jaffer Ali Raj Mohammed
Address : E/ sector F-1/ line Room no8
Cheeta Camp, trombay,
Mumbai -400088
maharahstra
. My PF No.AP/ HY/56966/08539

Jaffer Ali

Jaffar Ali Raj Mohammed, PF A/C.No.AP/HY/56966/08539 : Claim Settled and chq.No.410790 dt.18.01.2010 Rs.20, 610/-
2nd cheque No.235301 dt.05.03.2010 Rs.5951/-