ICICI Bank Account — account blocked

ICICI bank blocked my account for non payment of credit card without giving prior notice to me i request the executives and customer care for settlement of cards and my account is linked with demat account i am not able to sell or buy shares since my account is blocked and account shows minus figure of rs.70000 which is due on my 2 credit cards i request not make sufffering to the customer and lead them to mental stress and problems and lead them to suicide since similar cases happen they should help customer by providing easy emis for settlement of cards from saving accounts or one time settlement waving interest like wise. some law should come to help people from this devil of free credit cards which lead ultimately to death by depression i hope icici bank read this coloumn and help there customers and before blocking account you give a chance to get answer from customer suitable help.

Comments

My koushik das. I am holding a Saving Bank Account (Salary Account) with ICICI Bank at 20, R N Mukherjee Road, Kolkata. 700001 my A/C No is[protected].
This account is been Debit freeze by ICICI Bank RCU department from last 1 and half months. My case is with RCU Department (Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan). I had already submitted the concern documents to prove myself innocent to ICICI Bank RCU Department.
I went to my branch, but there Branch Manager are not available from 1 weak, but they told they don't have authority and RCU department will activate it.and told me they did email to head office.

BUT I am facing many problem. I am family man, please ...!!!

Request to your Sir/Madam, please give me guidelines. can u call me on 91 [protected]

ICICI Bank — without giving permission how you are going head

i have not given my concern to deduct monthly Rs.99/- towards risk policy for my ICICI Credit card where as one fine morning you have asked for Rs.1188/- for annual fee for the samed.

The card is going to expiry in the month of Aug '11

Do not deduct send the statement for me. I don;t want the policy

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon to resolve the matter.Kindly refer "1344228" in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Im vignapana im holding an account in icici bank mumbai, which was blocked few months back, i could follow up with it as i shifted to dubai. plz kindly help me activate my account as im unable to pay my monthly Emi wich i took from hdfc bank which is linked to this account account details as mentioned below.

kindly do the needful and let me know the reason for blocking the account

VIGNAPANA POTTI