ICICI Bank ATM — No cash delivered stating link failure but account debited

S.Nirmala
I used my Axis atm card ( AC.No [protected] ) card to withdraw Rs 2000/- from ICICI ATM at Tiruvallur, on 12/02/2010 but the cash was not delivered because of link failure also printed slip was not recieved. A hand written note was pasted stating "transaction slip not available" on the ATM machine.

Later on from my Axis bank mini statement i came to know that Rs 2000/- was debited. I called ICICI/Axis customer care and they assured that the money will be reverted back to Axis account. But till date money is not recieved back.

Kindly help. ( Screen Shot attached for your persual )
Thanks & Regards,
S.Nirmala.

Comments

ICICI Bank — Cash Debited wrongly to account still not reverted

I am holding an account with ICICI Bank.I tried to withdraw 2000/- from State Bank of Hyderabad ATM but i got an error and the transaction was unsuccessfull though the amount was debited from my Account.I registered the complain with ICICI Bank next day.I was informed that the process will take around 7-8 business day but there is no response till date about the same. I have the transaction slips with me for the same transaction. Following are the two Service Request numbers from ICICI Bank :[protected],[protected].

We're from ICICI Bank and are sorry to hear about your experience.

Please approach your respective bank regarding the discrepancy. We will extend our full co-operation and assistance in order to resolve the issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
Dont worry, the process between banks are very slow so it will take time but you will get back the money. If they still refuse to pay, you can give a written complain to RBI and ask for the video footage from the bank. Best of luck this will take a few months now..
dear sir, i am vinith kumar my account no is[protected] i need a mini statment from 2 months, because some malfunction was happened in my account, my account branch is in mysore, so i kindly requesting u to send me a statment, thank you.

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051