[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — Debit Card - Amount get deducted twice for the single transaction

I used my ICICI debit card in a hospital (SPRUTHY HOSPITAL) at Bangalore on[protected] to pay doctor consultation & laboratory charges of amount Rs. 541/-.

Next day when I logged in to my online account I found that the amount is deducted twice for the same transaction of Rs. 541/-.

Immediately I called to ICICI customer care and verified, they confirmed that two transitions are happened both are successful transactions only. I surprised and asked to log a complaint for reversal of duplicate transaction’s amount Rs. 541/-. The complaint number is:[protected] dated[protected]. The ICICI Bank’s customer executive suggested me to fax a letter to Mumbai office with transaction details.

I called and verified with Hospital guys and they said, as per their daily statement (according to card swiping machine) it is only one transaction and received payment once.

I could not understand whose mistake is this. Whether ICICI Bank’s or Hospital's? Anyway the mistake was happened and I am in loss of my money.

Thanking you,
Niranjan Babu Revilla
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Niranjan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.We have made a note of your email address and will contact you soon to address your concern.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

ICICI Bank Phone